Thursday, March 15, 2018

Featured Author: Janine Infante Bosco

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Janine Infante Bosco!!



The Nomad Series



Drifter (The Nomad Series Book 1)

"Stryker"
I’m a drifter.
A man born to ride through this world alone.
There used to be a time when I thought I was the rescuing type. I enlisted in the Marines and made it my duty—I was going to save lives.
I was going to be a true American hero.
But God had another plan.
Or maybe Satan did.
For everything I touch finds mortality.
I’m no hero.
I’m nothing.
I’m a veteran biker, a former nomad who survived war only to live in hell.
Now I ride with the Satan’s Knights of Brooklyn and I’m drifting into a different kind of chaos.
The kind that revolves around a pretty girl with intoxicating green eyes.
A girl who has the power to turn me inside out.
A girl who doesn’t need anyone to rescue her because she’s her own savior.
Until she’s not.
But a man plagued by war and the devil inside him can never be her hero.

Gina Spinelli

Strong. Independent. Fierce.
They are the three things I strived to be.
But sometimes being successful can be lonely.
Sometimes a girl just wants to be a girl and have someone take care of her.
Maybe even love her.
Sometimes the strong become vulnerable.
Or worse, the victor becomes the victim.
Sometimes we lose control or in my case it’s stripped from you.
Defeated. Broken. Haunted.
They are the three things I have become.
In my darkest hour I admit defeat.
In my darkest hour I need one person.
I need him.
Stryker.

***NOTE:Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, sensitive subjects, offensive language, and mature topics. Recommended for age 18 years and up. ***




Wanderer (The Nomad Series Book 2)


 Cobra
I’ve lived two lives.
One full of innocence and one full of sin.
I mourned the perfect life I was born into and made it my duty to chase the phantom who stole it from me.
Revenge, mayhem and loss are all I know.
I am the lone man—I am the wanderer.
The former nomad—now, Satan’s deadliest soldier.
The two worlds were never supposed to collide. Innocence and sin aren’t made to coexist yet somehow my past bleeds into the present and I find myself facing my biggest regret…I find myself face to face with her—the girl who got away.
The girl I let go.
The woman I’ll ruin if I stay.

Celeste
Our young love was marred by violence.
Our guilt destroyed us, fate tempted us but, it was he who broke us.
They say time heals all, but all time did was dull the ache of his abandonment.
Now, dressed in leather, covered in ink the boy I mourned is now a man—a man tormented by his demons.
In another life we were everything to one another.
In this life we’re strangers.



Roamer (The Nomad Series Book 3)

Deuce:
The first moment I stared into Ally’s tortured blue eyes, my subconscious knew I’d never escape her. She called to the darkest part of my soul and made it impossible to ignore the strange pull I felt towards her.
Some things are just meant to be.
As long as we were both breathing, my heart would do time with hers. Like the famous outlaw lovers, Bonnie and Clyde, Ally and I committed the perfect crime. I claimed her heart, and she stole mine.
I only meant to save her.
To heal her.
Now, my past threatens to ruin her.
Wanted dead or alive, I’ve got her by my side and together we’ll ride.

Ally:
I thought the world forgot me.
That I had died at fourteen.
But, I never knew life until I knew him.
Rescued and healed, I found love in the face of an outlaw.
Whether he fails or flies, I’ll ride until I die.
I’m his Bonnie and he’s my Clyde.
A love as strong as ours will never die.

***NOTE:Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, offensive language, and mature topics. This book deals with highly sensitive subjects, such as kidnapping and human trafficking. Please be aware of these triggers and keep them in mind while reading. Through all the sensitive subjects, the storm passes and the sky clears....there is a happily ever after waiting on the other side. *** 




Loner (The Nomad Series Book 4)


Linc

A man who can’t visualize his future will always revert to his past.
To where he came from and all the ways he failed.
The murder and mayhem that changed his life and darkened his soul.
The legacy of who he is will burn through his veins and ominously guide him to hell.
A place where he pays not only for his sins but the sins of his father as well.
A hustler by nature, a loner by choice, I am the spawn of Satan.
I am Lincoln Brandt and I am the son of Cain.

Kelly

Reckless and rebellious, I’ve spent most of my life running away from one mistake only to chase another.
At the end of my rope with nowhere left to turn, I’m about to make the biggest one of all.
Face to face with the bastard who broke me, I lay it all on the line for him.
My heart and my life.
Heaven is overrated and the ride to Hell doesn’t have to be lonely.
The stakes are high.
The risk great.
It’s do or die.
Together we’ll ride.
Forever we’ll burn.
 



About Janine Infante Bosco:


Janine Infante Bosco lives in New York City, she has always loved reading and writing. When she was thirteen, she began to write her own stories and her passion for writing took off as the years went on. At eighteen, she even wrote a full screenplay with dreams of one day becoming a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Janine writes emotionally charged novels with an emphasis on family bonds, strong-willed female characters, and alpha male men who will do anything for the women they love. She loves to interact with fans and fellow avid romance readers like herself.

She is proud of her success as an author and the friendships she’s made in the book community but her greatest accomplishment to date would be her two sons Joseph and Paul.




Interview With Janine Infante Bosco:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books feature both the mafia and MC lifestyles. Sure, my guys are criminals but, they've all got big hearts and the women who capture them are strong characters as well. Being a native New Yorker, my books all take place in the city that never sleeps. I strive for realism and will take you on a wild ride with every book.
 
2. What inspires you to write?
I'm inspired by many things, mainly realistic situations. There is a lot of my life in between the pages.
 
3.  How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I've published 14 books and have taken part in two anthologies.
 
4. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?
 I am the worst at time management so, I usually find myself partaking in writing marathons when I'm near a deadline. By marathons, I mean 60K words in five days.
 
5. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
Coffee, coffee and more coffee. It should be a write off.
 
6.  Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I like to switch it up. Sometimes I'll go to Starbucks or I'll just sit outside on my deck but, I don't have a favorite spot.
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Super hero can add hours to a day right? Or at least stop the clock from ticking.
 
8.  Are you attending any Author Signing Event this year?
 I am attending many! I am also hosting Tempted and Tantalizing in Staten Island, New York on October 13th. But, wait! I'm also taking my readers to church! I've hired a bus to transport fifty readers to the Satan's Knights clubhouse and some of my cover models will be joining us for a photo shoot. Following the shoot, we're patching everyone into the club and making them #PropertyOfParrish. Tickets for the patch party are still available as well as tickets for TNTNYC18. Readers can go to http://tntnyc18.weebly.com for more info.
 
9. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
 I am currently working on several projects. The Tempted Series is going to be a box set and will include bonus material from each couple and a special surprise that will lead into my 2019 releases. I am also releasing two more Satan's Knights Novels, The Crazy Bastard and The Devil Don't Sleep. There is a lot more of the Knights coming and Jack Parrish is getting a novella titled Parrish.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment