Thursday, February 15, 2018

Release Boost for Doctor O-Maker by Madison Faye




Title: Doctor O-Maker
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 12, 2018



Blurb

No O? Come and meet your cure.

He’s gorgeous, dominant, panty-meltingly hot, and looks at me like he wants to tear my clothes off and fulfill every single filthy fantasy I’ve ever had.

The only problem? He’s my doctor. Oops.

I’m seeing him to fix “my problem” – my big “no O” problem. Yeah, you see, I’ve never had one – no grand finale, no big bang, no happy ending.

Never.

Doctor Aiden Owenson – “Doctor O” – is supposedly the man who can help, but I’ve got my reservations.

That is, until he puts his hands on me. Until he looks at me like he wants to devour me. Until
 he tells me I’m his, and his alone.

I’m pretty sure you’re not supposed to fall for your doctor.

I’m pretty sure your doctor isn’t supposed to examine you in his bed, across his desk, and while you’re screaming his name.

I’m pretty sure we’re breaking every rule, and I’m pretty sure I don’t care.

Doctor O is supposed to show me the O. Now the only problem is, I never want him to stop.


Warning: side effects may include fever, elevated heart rate, sweating, and chronic page-turning far past your bed time. Steaming hot insta-love, an over-the-top dominant alpha hero, and fantasy run completely amok. But something tells me, you know exactly what this dirty little book is about ;).

Safe, no cheating, and a HEA guaranteed.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio

#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don’t tell the other PTA members you saw her here…)

Join the mailing list for author updates, special prices, and TWO free starter-library books! http://eepurl.com/b-b5Pz


Author Links



No comments:

Post a Comment