Sunday, February 18, 2018

Featured Author: Tricia Daniels

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Tricia Daniels!!



Bound4Ireland Series is available exclusive with Amazon and is now under Kindle Unlimited
 
 
 
 Intractable Souls (Bound for Ireland Series Book 1)
 
Rated 18+ for explicit sexual content.
Ethan O’Connell, alpha with an Irish accent, arrives from Ireland and is drawn to a woman he feels a strong connection with. When he starts having flashbacks, dreams and déjà vu moments, he’s convinced that they were lovers in a past life. She too begins to share those memories and dreams, but this lifetime throws them twists and turns that makes it difficult to believe that they can find that love once again. Ethan O’Connell is not the type of man to give up so easily, and he will find a way to prove to her that Love is the only true magic; for only true love transcends all time.
 
 
 







 Souls ReAligned (Bound for Ireland Series Book 2)


Rated 18+ for explicit sexual content and mature subject matter
Ethan’s persistent nature forces Olivia to examine her feelings and face her fears. He too, faces major obstacles in his life and a troubled past full of secrets. Ones that could destroy Olivia’s trust in him forever. Eccentric psychic, Eva Storm senses the energy around them. Watching over these disconnected souls, she wills the universe to steer them together. She knows that fate can change and destiny is not always an easy path. Sometimes the journey is full of twists and turns. But love is the only true magic, for only true love transcends all time.








 Indivisible Souls (Bound for Ireland Series Book 3)

Rated 18+ for explicit sexual and adult content.
Falling in love with Olivia James is about to bring on a shift in the balance of power in Ethan’s world. Like no other woman in his life, Olivia James challenges him with her strong will and sharp sense of humor. She’s the woman that makes him want more, the kind of girl that would make any man think about forever. She’s the only woman who has ever made him feel ‘right.’ Tortured by a turn of events, he returns to Ireland alone, his spirit broken. It forces Olivia to finally submit to the truth. Ethan O’Connell leaves her wanting, desiring his love, needing it to feel alive and whole. The universe will not be denied love. Tenacious in effort, it anchors their souls together and strengthens Olivia’s belief. In a switch of roles, She sets out to fix things in his world and heal his broken heart.









Uninterrupted (Bound for Ireland Series Book 4)

Four kids, two careers and a forgotten Valentine's Day
Join the O'Connell family on this bound4ireland short story adventure.









Refusing to Expire 
 
Tori Campbell has neglected her needs as a woman, for far too long. Times are tough, money is tight, and raising three boys without a positive male role model in the house is challenging. After months of online dating, she realizes that there’s a whole lot of crazy out there. Discouraged, she struggles to accept that she may spend the rest of her life alone.
Roger Ford hasn’t been lucky in love, so far. He’s looking for someone to share his life. Someone to laugh and dance with. The moment they meet and he gazes into her enchanting, green eyes, he falls hard. Everything just seems to fit. Well, almost everything. Roger may not be the perfect man, but he is no quitter, and he’s determined to prove it.
 
 
 




UNBOUND - available April 18 2018




About Tricia Daniels:
Tricia Daniels lives in a small town in Southern Ontario, Canada, where she raised three kids as a single parent. Creativity and imagination are never in short supply in her home. Between her quick wit and wicked sense of humor, she found she has a passion for writing steamy romance novels. Her goal is simple: tell her story, warm a few hearts, shed a few tears, share a silent chuckle, and occasionally make people blush. That's the official version. But the simple truth is … she’s just a normal woman struggling to pay the bills while raising her children in a home where they feel empowered, supported, and loved.

Author.Tricia.Daniels@outlook.com  *  Twitter: https://twitter.com/TDanielsAuthor
Td Blog spot: http://triciadanielsbooks.blogspot.ca/
Romance Eh, Canadian Style Blog: http://romancecanadianstyle.blogspot.ca/
Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/authortriciadanielsfacebook  
Amazon Author: http://tinyurl.com/triciadanielsamazonauthor  *  https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7359629.Tricia_Daniels
https://www.pinterest.com/authortriciadan/  *  https://www.tumblr.com/blog/triciadaniels



Interview With Tricia Daniels:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
    I love strong protective, possessive alpha males who have also have a gentle/softer side. I had never thought about writing a novel but I began dreaming about a man with an Irish accent. It's about an Irishman who comes to north american and is drawn to a woman he's never met before. He has memories, dreams and deja vu moments that has him convinced that they were lovers in a past life. In this life, there are a lot of struggles and twists and turns on the journey to happily ever after and our hero refuses to give up. He believes that they can, once again, find that love that he remembers from an another time. I began to write down his incredible story and it somehow turned into a trilogy that friends convinced me to publish the Bound4Ireland Series. I like to read erotic romance so that was the market I targeted. Oddly enough I found that as a newbie, it was way out of my comfort level to write some of the sex scenes. It made my face turn red when I edited. So for my first attempt, I like to call it beginning bdsm. lol  explicitly written with some very mild dom/sub references.  My next project which is a standalone, I thought was a hot erotic romance (with no bdsm this time). After the first round of beta reads my team convinced me that I need to re-market it under romantic comedy. Apparently I'm funny. Who knew?  Refusing To Expire is a modern day, try my luck at love again story for two single parents who find each other online. This is a learning to let go and love again story, blended family style. There may be a little less fiction in this story than I let on. It always makes Mr. Daniels blush when woman talk about Roger Ford in front of him. lol It was voted one of the top two romance novels of the summer in a poll conducted by Metamorph Publishing. 
     
  2. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?  
    My Bound4Ireland Series has three full size novels and a Valentine short story at the moment, but I will continue to add novella's and new secondary character novels. I have only written one standalone novel Refusing To Expire, so far. I think Bound4Ireland will always have a special place in my heart, but Refusing to Expire is by far my favorite. As I may have hinted earlier, this story is a fairly accurate account of how Mr. D and I met a few years ago and our journey through the awkward first few months. Of course there is some fiction in this fictional story just to make it a little more interesting, so I'll let you try and figure out what's what. I can tell you that the scene where Roger takes Tori to the cemetery so he can have a chat with her father was a word for word account with no fictional enhancements.
     
  3. Do you have a special time to write or how is your day structured?  
    Sadly, I have a very busy full time corporate career that has me traveling out of the country for extended periods of time. It leaves me little spare time to write these days, but I try every chance I get some down time in airports waiting for flights and the odd Sunday morning when nobody else in the house is awake. I hope to find much more time this summer.
     
  4. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?  
    YES! My local movie theater has the best popcorn ever. I've been known to stop by and buy just to buy some to eat while I write. 
     
  5. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
    My power place is near the water. Every chance I get to write I try to find a spot by a lake, or river.  
     
  6. Which of your characters would you like to meet in person and why? 
    Carter Brant. He's the Australian Alpha who's a secondary character in my trilogy. I get a lot of requests for his story. Luckily for me, Mr. Daniels is a combination of both Ethan O'Connell and Roger Ford, the main characters from my stories so a lot of days it's like living in one of my own novels. 
     
  7. If you were a super hero, what would your superpower be?  
    I think it would be princess power. Getting everything I want with a wave of my hand.
     
  8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
    Currently I'm working on a Bound4Ireland Novella called UNBOUND which is an introduction to the next book on the much anticipated story of Carter Brant. This Novella will be released April 18, Preorders will be open shortly.  Carter's full size novel called IMPULSIVE will be available next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment