Saturday, February 10, 2018

Featured Author: Daccari Buchelli


Welcome Today's Featured Author
Daccari Buchelli!!

 

Phoenix

 No power is greater than the one you’re willing to sacrifice.

Princess Violetta Flame lives her life according to rule, but those rules require her to pay a heavy price. Haunted by a devastating loss, she longs for freedom. When a handsome ruler takes a special interest in her, she senses greater things lie ahead, but behind the handsome façade lies a dark secret – one that can usurp her efforts and cast her back into the life she detested.

The throne was never promised to Emperor Ryore Frost, but now that he has ultimate power, his world is filled with possibilities. Citizens bow at his feet, but their fleeting adoration is no match for his obsession with the young Flame Princess. As his feelings for the staunchly independent princess grow, a new threat emerges, bent on undermining his efforts and betraying his sensibilities.

When past tragedies, malevolent behaviour, and strong wills collide, which will reign supreme?


 

Symbiote


To save the one you love, be prepared to risk it all. Five years have passed since the fateful day that led to her husband’s demise: Violetta prays that her daughter never learns the truth, but that’s not the only thing she hopes never rises to the surface. With a mysterious storm blanketing Peradon, Violetta, Lord Jork, and Xyhoni set out to uncover its source. The last thing they expected was for her young daughter to vanish. As troubling rumours swell, Violetta reaches her wits end. Now she must journey through the four realms to find answers and recover her daughter before it’s too late.
Barnes & Noble:  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/symbiote-daccaribuchelli/1127753527
Amazon (US): 
https://www.amazon.com/Symbiote-Peradon-Fantasy-Book-2-ebook/dp/B078LNSLDD/
Amazon (UK): 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Phoenix-Revised-Peradon-Fantasy-Book-ebook/dp/B06XSL13FD/
Alibris: 
https://www.alibris.com/Symbiote-Daccari-Buchelli/book/39594853





Interview With Daccari Buchelli:

Can you tell us a little about your books?
Certainly. Over the past few years, I’ve been developing a young adult fantasy series surrounding a world of pure elemental magic. The main characters were a manifestation of certain parts of my life, often the more tragic parts.

Magic, Murder, Sacrifice, Betrayal-  all of these are key themes.

2.      What inspires you to write?
Ever since I was small, I felt lonely. Deep inside me was a chasm and no matter how much it was filled, it never ceased expanding. That’s when I began to write. Writing became my one true escape from a world where I was never understood. When I write, I can be anyone, and go anywhere I choose.

3.     Do you work with an outline, or just write?
In the past, I have always created a general outline of my book, detailing its main plot points, and character arcs, but this year I intend to plan less, taking a more spontaneous approach to my work. When I write as the inspiration comes to me, instead of forcing myself to write, I find that my work has a more refined quality. I can effectively express what I had intended, which is a key priority of mine. Writing by the seat of your pants (please excuse the expression) has numerous benefits, one being that you’re not always looking back to try and figure out what comes next in the plot line. You know instinctively what should come next.

4.     Do you have a special time to write or is your day structured in a certain way?
A special time to write? No, I don’t think I do in all honesty. I used to find writing easier during the late evening, but nowadays, any time is as good as any to write. If you feel the inspiration stirring within you, then grab that pen and paper, or laptop and get cracking.

5.     Do you have a favourite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?

I wouldn’t say that I must have anything in particular nearby when writing, but I do find that it helps if I have an energy drink nearby. I tend to drink sugar free ones for personal reasons, and they usually keep my mind ticking over at the same rate as the thoughts that are rushing into my mind at warp speed.

6.     Do you have a favourite spot to write?

Actually, yes, I do. My favourite spot to write is when I am curled up in bed with a notepad in my lap (and a flask of coffee to my side, with some dark Lindt chocolate.) This spot is so comfortable that I can drift straight into the world I am writing about, and I believe that if I become a part of my fictional worlds, then the story development will be much stronger.


7.     If your fairy godmother waved her wand and whisked you away to the location of your choice, which place would you choose, and why?

Tokyo! This will always be my first choice and I would honestly love to learn about the culture and move to Japan one day. I feel as though I connect with their culture on a much more personal level than I do with British culture. There’s not really anything about British culture that I like or can relate to, whereas I find that Japanese customs and activities gel 100 % with my inner self. I feel like I would be returning to my true home, in a way.

8.     What writing projects are you currently working on?
At present, I find myself working on a short story in the Space Opera genre. Having committed myself to an author anthology based in this genre, I’ve been weaving my webs, intent to create something thrilling for potential readers.

About Daccari Buchelli:
Born in 1993, British writer Daccari Buchelli spends his time focusing on his favourite genre, Fantasy. Having developed an early love of literature, he became determined to create his own magical wonderlands for fellow readers to explore. He spent his teenage years working on several Fantasy novellas, which he has yet to release to the public. 

He has since released the first book in a new Fantasy series, which revolves around young royals and the elemental magic that they possess. As an active member of the LGBT+ community, Mr Buchelli hopes to help reduce intolerance and bullying by promoting acceptance and understanding of those different to ourselves.


Social Media Links:

Amazon Author Central: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B01L5IH3QY/
Twitter: http://mobile.twitter.com/DaccariBuchelli
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/15093628.Daccari_Buchelli

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasyBooks411
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fantasybooks411/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/FantasyBooks411/pins/





No comments:

Post a Comment