Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Featured Author: C. Freeland

Welcome Today's Featured Author
C. Freeland!!



The World Between the Trees

Join Ryan Hunter in his search for his brother, Jake, who has disappeared into another dimension. With the help of his longtime friend Shiloh, and a mysterious man with a shovel, Ryan journeys through a magical kingdom known as Daeogula. A kingdom on the brink of war full of lovable, fierce and quirky beings such as mermaids, goofy giants, old swamp witches and legendary shape-shifters. With time working against them and impending doom looming on the horizon, Ryan and Shiloh must fight to bring Jake home safe, all while the fate of this new kingdom rests in their hands. If they fail, not only will they likely face a horrible death, the evil army they are up against will spill into their own dimension, threatening to destroy all mankind.



Interview With C Freeland:

1. Can you tell us a little about your book?  
This is a YA Fantasy/Adventure as well as my debut novel.  

2. Using one sentence can you tell us about The World Between the Trees?  
Jake Hunter has disappeared into another dimension on the brink of war and it is up to his brother, Ryan, to find him and bring him home safe.

3. When did you know you wanted to write a book?  

I've always enjoyed writing.  I began writing this book about 13 years ago and after several re-writes I found that it was something I felt proud of and wanted to publish.
 
4. Do you have a favorite spot to write?  
No, I can really write just about anywhere.

5. Do you work with an outline, or just write? 
 I've never been able to work off of an outline, much less construct one.  When I begin writing, most of the time I have no idea how the story will end.
 
6. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?  

It isn't structured at all.  I go weeks without writing and then write nonstop for weeks.  Whenever the inspiration hits is when I write.
 
7. What’s the best thing about being a writer?  
Creating your own worlds and characters and sharing them with others.  I hope to one day make readers feel the way some of my favorite authors have made me feel, where their stories stick with me for months, even years after I finish it.
 
8. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 

I'd love to be able to fly.
 
9. What writing projects are you currently working on?  

I have several projects in the works, all different genres and completely unrelated to another. I am focusing more on an action/adventure/comedy and hope to have that finished within the coming months.


Facebook Link:


No comments:

Post a Comment