Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Featured Author: Lila Felix

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lila Felix!!!


Burden (The Bayou Bear Chronicles)

In the depths of the Louisiana swamps, clans of bear shifters roam freely. Hawke Turnclaw, the Alpha over all of his kind, is drowning in the legacy left to him by the Alpha before him, his own father. When he goes on a rescue mission to save a rogue Black bear from the clutches of a Grizzly clan, he finds more than just a Black bear, he finds his mate.
Echo has always been told she's an anomaly, a fluke. She's the only bear of her kind and that makes her a hindrance to her clan. She's tried to run away, but they keep her tethered through guilt and a shock collar around her neck.
And then someone shows up claiming he's her mate.
Now belonging to a new clan, will she ever be able to understand that she's so much more than just a burden?





Teaser:
"What are you waiting for, Echo?"
I'm waiting not to be a burden.
"I can't," I begged her with my eyes to perform the healing that I couldn’t.
"Try, daughter, try. This is your mate, the reason your heart beats the way it does. Claim it, claim who you are to this man and this clan. Not just in words or in duty, but in your soul-claim it. And then use what I've given you to
heal him-to heal yourself, once and for all."





Hero’s Heart (A Second Chance Romance Book 1) 
by Lila Felix and Elle Kimberly 



Ranger never came back like he promised Hero he would. He left her broken and alone to always wonder why.
Hero waited as long as she could, but life goes on.
In Ranger’s absence, she did what she had to, taking Ranger’s brother in to care for him as he died.
Hero and Ranger never imagined that Garrison’s will would throw them back into a past that caused them nothing but pain and grief.
This isn’t their high school romance anymore.
This isn’t prom dresses and skinny dipping in the pond.
This is a matter of Hero’s heart.





Teasers:
“Hey Hero.”
The deep voice sent shivers through me and took my breath away. Ten years ago it would be excitement from his voice; now, it was anger. I slowly turned to see his green eyes connecting with mine. He looked the same only ten years older. His tall six foot two body was still shined with a deep tan over his ripped muscles. The tight t-shirt highlighted his toned body. His hair coal black, but shorter than I remember. However, the last time I saw him he was leaving on bus for his military training.

I gasped. “No I don’t love him. He broke my heart. He’s the reason I’ve been alone for the past ten years. He’s the reason I can’t trust another man. He’s the reason for all my pain.” I shouted louder than I’ve ever done before. I jumped off the truck and ran as fast as I could to Donut and rode him hard. I wished I could ride him until the pain and tears went away, but that would be an endless ride.

“Did your time traveling around waste away your manners? Even Idiot Ian walked her up to the door like a gentleman. He certainly didn’t drop her and run like a coward. What the hell is wrong with you? What happened? You used to be the only guy I could ever see my sister settling down with and now I’m wishing you would piss me off a little more so I could cold cock you right here.”

  https://www.amazon.com/Heros-Heart-Second-Chance-Romance-ebook/dp/B0739FRYQT





About Lila Felix:
Lila Felix is full of antics and stories. She refused to go to Kindergarten after the teacher made her take a nap on the first day of school. She staged her first protest in middle school. She almost flunked out of her first semester at Pepperdine University because she was enthralled with their library and frequently was locked in. Now her husband and three children have to put up with her rebel nature in Louisiana where her days are filled with cypress trees, crawfish, and of course, her books and writing. She writes about the ordinary people who fall extraordinarily in wild, true love.


 
Social Media Links



 Interview With Lila Felix:

1.      Can you tell us a little about your books? 
My books are a little bit of everything! I've got sweet contemporary romances and some sport romances that are a little naughty. I also write bear shifters and dragon shifters. There's something for everyone!

2.      When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
It was June of 2012. I was sitting in a restaurant with some friends and we talked about it. 

3.      Do you have a favorite character to write about? 
Falcon from the Love and Skate series is my favorite. He is most like my husband. 

4.      Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
Anywhere! Seriously, with three teenagers, I have to write whenever and wherever I can!

5.      Do you listen to music while you write? 
Not anymore. Now I listen to atmosphere-here sounds like rain or ocean waves. It's way less distracting. 

6.      If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it? 
I think reading is the way to cure writer's block. At least, it works for me.
 
7.      If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 
Teleportation! I'd love to travel the world in the blink of an eye. 

8.      What are you working on next? 
Shifters and vampires and so many things! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment