Thursday, August 17, 2017

Featured Author: Natalina Reis



Welcome Today's Featured Author
Natalina Reis!!!



Lavender Fields

Blurb:
Inline imageInline imageOne angel to bind you, one angel to save you.Inline imageInline image
Sky Heavensent, an angel of death, is charged with the collection of souls of the recently departed. Known to his peers and immediate supervisor, the archangel Gabriel, as the liability, Sky puts his heart and soul into everything he does.
When he meets Caleb Pierce, Sky is immediately smitten. The problem is Caleb is the soul he came to earth to harvest, and saving him means breaking one of the most sacred angelic directives.
Already in too deep, Sky pushes aside the consequences and follows his heart. Danger and mayhem follow, but he will do everything in his power to protect his lavender-eyed man. 





 
All buy links:




About Natalina Reis:
Natalina wrote her first romance at the age of 13 in collaboration with her best friend. Since then she has ventured into other genres, but romance is first and foremost in almost everything she writes. She’s the author of We Will Always Have the Closet, Desert Jewel, Loved You Always, and Lavender Fields.
After earning a degree in tourism and foreign languages, she worked as a tourist guide in her native Portugal for a short time before moving to the United States. She lived in three continents and a few islands, and her knack for languages and linguistics led her to a master’s degree in education. She lives in Virginia where she’s taught English as a Second Language to elementary school children for more years than she cares to admit.
Natalina doesn’t believe you can have too many books or too much coffee. Art and dance make her happy and she is pretty sure she could survive on lobster and bananas alone. When she is not writing or stressing over lesson plans, she shares her life with her husband and two adult sons.



 Interview With Natalina Reis;
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?  
I have four books published. My books, no matter what sub-genre they fit into, reflect my philosophy of life and also my love and interest for diversity. Humans are fascinating as a species--we're complex and so very different from each other. It creates an amazing pool of story ideas. Mt first book, We Will Always Have the Closet is a romantic suspense set in Seattle and around the art world. My second, Desert Jewel is a romantic fantasy set in an alternate Africa. The third one, Loved You Always, is a romantic comedy (chick lit) and the fourth one is a M/M paranormal romance about an angel.
2. What inspires you to write? 
Pretty much anything and everything. A word, a picture, a story, a song...
 
3. When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen? 
Computer right away (unless I can't get to a device at the time). I'm super lazy about transcribing hand-written text to the laptop (the main reason why I have several pre-computer novels waiting to see the light of day), so I prefer to write electronically. Saves me a step and time.

4. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
I love writing in the library and my favorite booth at the local coffee shop but lately I've had to write mostly in my cozy home library or sitting on my couch. As long as I don't have people talking to me and I'm comfortable, it works :)
 
5. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured? 

I am a teacher so my day starts with e-mail checking, social media last minute postings, then an 8+ hour-day away from writing until I get home in the evening. I have had to give up on a lot of my favorite TV and Netflix shows and movies to be able to have a couple hours or more of writing dedicated-time daily.

6. What’s the best thing about being a writer? 
Seeing those stories in your head developing into actual words on paper (or screen) and hearing others's reactions to your stories. Those quick PMs from readers telling me how much they loved my book just make my day.
 
7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have? 

Manipulating time or being able to go without sleep. Not enough hours in the day to do all I want to do.

8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
I just finished writing the sequel to Desert Jewel which looks like it will end up being a trilogy. And as soon as I'm finished with the edits for Blind Magic which comes out in November, I'll be starting another M/M paranormal romance--a shifter romance.


1 comment: