Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Featured Author: Eden Rose

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Eden Rose!




Taming the Bear (Lucifer's Lair #1)

by
Will the president of 1%'er club, Lucifer's Lair MC, get tamed or will he still be wild?

Does the president of Lucifer's Lair claim his First Lady or does he let what happened in the past define him?

JOE:

I only hired Chantal to get to the bottom of who is trying to kill me inside of my club. That was it. All she was supposed to do was hack into the computers and find a connection and see who has been reading my emails and leaking information about drops. Having this pink haired pixie in my club and my bed pretending to be my ol' lady is definitely blurring some lines. Sleeping with her wasn't part of the plan and neither was having to save her from a rival gang.

Chantal ended up saving me in more ways than one. Can I do the same for her or will I just wreck another life?

CHANTAL:

As a private investigator, I thought I had seen it all and heard it all. Boy, was I wrong! When Joe "The Bear" Montague shows up at my office to hire me to hack into his club's computers, I knew I was getting myself into more than I could handle. With the promise of being paid enough money to pay off my debt to Big Sir, I took the job that Joe was offering. Being a fake ol' lady couldn't be that hard, could it? Little did I realize that over time, he would begin to mean more to me than just a boss and my savior from Big Sir. When we touch, it's like fireworks are being lit up inside of me. He's so hot and powerful that I cling to him in so many ways. I thought maybe we could make it out of the "fake ol' lady" title to me being a real one. After I cracked the job and found out that one of his own is trying to take him down, I began to fear that he would be done with me.

I've opened so much of myself to him. I gave him my body and heart and I hope he doesn't ruin them while he fights to keep his club together and the police out of his business. When everything is said and done, am I going to be more to him than just a bed warmer?

TAMING THE BEAR is a sexy motorcycle club romance with a very sexy and powerful brotherhood. This is the first book in The Lucifer's Lair Series and should be read first. Even though it's considered a stand alone, I recommend you read this first!

I hope you love these sexy bad boy bikers as much as I do!

Are you ready to be tamed?




Claiming Slice: An MC Romance (Lucifer's Lair MC Book 2)

by
The moment my eyes landed on the leather cladded biker, Slice, I knew I was in trouble.

For most of my adult life, I have tried to gain control of my life and separate myself from my old life. Remake Jen into someone other than a hitman's daughter. Just when I think I have it all figured out, a dirty talking outlaw barges through the walls I have built so high.

He's so sexy, smart and has a dirty sense of humor. The best part, he's amazing in bed. My body responds to him like fireworks every time he touches me, I feel alive and wanted with him. He acts like he wants to consume me, claim me, own me...

But, I'm already claimed.

I admit I like him, I admit that I want him. However, I don't want to tell him where I come from because he won't understand. He won't understand that I hate my old life.

Now that I'm falling for him, he found out that I'm already taken. The issue is, I'm already taken by Slice. He has the power to destroy me and heal me all at the same time. Will he give me the chance to explain?

SLICE
Jen has become my obsession. Her kiss, her taste, personality has me craving her and wanting to tether myself to her. I know she feels something for me but she won't admit it. She won't let me in and its pissing me off.

Lucifer's Lair is about to go to war with The Plague MC and I need to figure out where we stand. She wants me just as much as I want her. Jen just needs to admit it to herself and then me.

That was until I found out that someone beat me to the punch. She's already claimed. I'm not giving up. Jen is meant to be mine and its time for everyone to know. And her too!




Sharing Britney: An MC Throuple Romance (The Lucifer's Lair Book 3)

Sharing Britney: An MC Throuple Romance (The Lucifer's Lair Book 3)

by
I’ve really messed up this time. I’ve fallen for two men at the same time and now they’ve rocked my world giving me pleasure that I never knew I could feel. Being the meat between this sexy men sandwiched is more than I could have ever dreamed. They make me feel something I have never felt before.

Unfortunately, my love for these two men was only shared between Flip and I. Mack Truck blew my world apart when he told me that he never loved me and he doesn’t give two sh*ts about me or my son. How could he continually hurt me and I still have feelings for him? He did succeed in one thing, he officially pushed me into the arms of Flip for good.

That was until my very worst nightmare took place. My relationship with Lucifer’s Lair MC could cost me my son and that is one person I could never live without.

I guess it's true, when things go too good, there's always something bad waiting to happen. Aidan's father, David, has been making his rounds and has done his homework in finding out the truth. If I don't stop seeing Mack Truck and Flip, David is going to open an investigation on the whole club regarding the deaths of The Plague's president, Fang, and many other unsolved deaths. Including a dark secret from Mack Truck’s past.

The secret he’s kept to himself all of these years and the very reason why he pushed me away.

I love them. I honestly love Flip and Mack Truck, but is my love for them worth their freedom?



 About Eden Rose:
I always think it's funny when people refer to themselves in third person- "Eden likes this" or "Eden likes that!"


Hi, I'm Eden Rose! I absolutely love criminal justice and history. I'm full of useless information but I'm great at trivia. I'm also a big Marilyn Monroe fan to the point where my wedding was themed 1950's.


I've lived in three countries and a whole bunch of states. Needless to say, I've got gipsy blood in me. I grew up in Michigan after my family decided to plant some roots. As a professional new kid in school, I was able to fabricate interesting stories about my previous life and entertain myself with the stories that I came up with.


I'm a big story teller, I love sharing my ideas with everyone and until about two years ago, I just kept it to my immediate circle. One day, Savannah and Vincent popped in my head and didn't leave me alone. I knew they needed a story. After much deliberation, I decided to publish my story and then the rest was history

Eden’s Author Links:
1. Author Page Facebook
2. GoodReads Author Page
3. Amazon Author Page~ http://amzn.to/2r9S3P7
4. Eden's Newsletter~ http://eepurl.com/cz0EdP

 Interview With Eden Rose:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
My books are all crime based. There’s something that deals with the criminal underbelly of these bad boys. I found that I like to see BAD boys and not good boys who think they’re bad just because they like kinky stuff.

2. What is your newest release?
Sharing Britney was released last month and I’m loving the response I’m getting from readers. It makes me happy that people are liking the story and feel strongly about the characters.

3. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
 It all depends on what they like. Tipsy was one of my favorites but it’s also my first book I ever wrote. To me, it’s special. However, I would say Taming The Bear to someone who hasn’t read me before. It has all the different elements that I love.

4. If you ever experience a case of writer’s block, how do you cure it?
 I go for a walk! Something about pounding the pavement and looking at the sky changes my writer’s block big time! Plus, it’s nice to get out of my own head sometimes.

5. Do you work with an outline, or just write?
I just write. I never outline because I don’t follow through with what I have on the paper. I have a general idea about what I want to write.

6. What book did you enjoy writing the most and why?
Tipsy is my favorite book that I wrote. I got to do a lot of research into the mafia lifestyle to make sure it was realistic. I enjoyed how the characters interacted with themselves and Savannah and Vincent’s love story is HOT!

7. If  you could spend 24 hours as a fictional character, who would you chose?
Each of my characters mean something to me and it’s hard to pick just one. Each of my characters have a little bit of me in them (whether it be experiences or daily life).

8. Are you attending any Author Signing Event this year?
 I’m going to go to Books In Bourbon County in August and Glass City in October! I’m pretty excited!

9. What are you working on next?
 I’m finishing up my The Lucifer’s Lair MC series with Finding Patience. Patience thought her husband was dead and he thought she moved on. Little did they know they didn’t know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment