Friday, January 27, 2017

Featured Author: Bronwyn Green

Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Bronwyn Green!!





In Bounds

Her summer holiday just got a hell of a lot more complicated.

Ivy Wright knows several things to be true: Marrying a guy who can’t keep it in his pants is a terrible idea. So is having a drunken, secret one-night stand with her best friend’s little brother. And catching a soccer ball with one’s face never works out well for anyone. When all three collide, what was supposed to be a relaxing vacation in the English countryside becomes unbelievably awkward not to mention sexually charged.

While recovering from a potentially career-ending injury, English football player, Will Darby, runs into the one woman he’d given up hope of ever seeing again. No longer chafing at being sidelined, Will is a man on a mission. He’s never forgotten his one and only night with Ivy, and their attraction is stronger than ever.

Convincing her to give him a chance is only the first hurdle. Getting her to admit her kinks and let him give her what she needs physically and emotionally is another, but is their connection enough when her secrets keep pushing them apart?







  


Drawn That Way


Tristan Weaver, accountant for a successful video game company, is in way over her head. Honestly answering a company-wide survey and criticizing the sexist stereotypes used in the company’s games was enough to catch her boss’ attention.  But speculating on his sex life within his earshot has unexpected consequences when her hot, but nerdy, boss invites her to model for him.

Owner, artist and lead developer of Brecken Games, Rory Brecken, has a strict no fraternizing with employees rule. However, when he overhears Tristan’s conversation with her friend about his rumored kinks and begins to suspect her curiosity about the submissive side of sex, he’s more than a little tempted. When her interest is undeniably confirmed, he suggests a onetime only, colleagues-with-benefits hook-up.

Though neither want a relationship, once isn’t enough for either one of them. As their encounters become more intense, Rory makes a huge mistake that may cost him the woman he’s coming to love.





The Professor’s Student

 Six weeks in Ireland on a Bronze Age archeological dig is exactly what Josie Cooper needs. She loves teaching, but fieldwork is where her heart is, and working with Professor Declan O’Shaughnessy is a dream come true...until she meets the man. Declan is brilliant, gorgeous, and unapologetically arrogant. By the end of the first week, Josie is ready to push him into the Atlantic.

Unfortunately, annoyance doesn’t stop her physical reaction to him. Nor does it stop the way every accidental touch makes her crave more. More of his hands on her skin. More of his lilting voice in her ear.

Knowing Josephine Cooper’s reputation in the archeology world, Declan is thrilled that she’d accepted his invitation to work the dig. However, he hadn’t counted on his overwhelming attraction to the American professor. Though he tries to maintain his distance and keep things professional between them, that plan goes to hell when he learns that Josephine returns his interest. And when an opportunity to act on that attraction, as well as explore her submission, presents itself, he jumps at it—taking complete control.

For the next five weeks, Josie agrees to submit to Declan. His instruction awakens needs she didn’t know she possessed, and she learns more about desire and herself than she would have thought possible. But what happens when their time is over, and Josie has to give up being his student to go back to being the professor again?





 Out of Sync

Ten years ago, Morgan Weaver walked away from everything he loved—his burgeoning career as a composer, his cello, and his best friend, James. Family obligations and guilt keep him tied to a job he hates, and his dreams have collected even more dust than his instrument.

James Shepherd was left reeling when Morgan abandoned not only their dreams of writing and performing together, but their friendship. James forged on to become an internationally known musician, but he’s always felt Morgan’s loss and has never been able to shake the feeling that he’s responsible for the other man’s choice to leave everything behind.

A simple request from Morgan’s sister brings the men together in a way neither of them expected, and long-denied desire bubbles to the surface overwhelming them both. Knowing it’s only temporary, Morgan finds himself lost in a haze of submission, finally able to experience being at James’ mercy and determined to enjoy it while it lasts. James, however, has other plans and is equally determined to show Morgan he can have all he’s ever wanted—including what they have together.



About Bronwyn Green:
Bronwyn Green is an author, blogger, and compulsive crafter. She lives in Michigan with her husband, two children, and four somewhat psychotic cats. When not frantically writing, she can be found binge-watching Netflix while working on her latest craft project.

Social Media Links:




Interview With Bronwyn Green:
  1. Can you tell us a little about your books?
Sure thing! I love writing character-driven stories that are both highly sensual and emotionally satisfying. So basically a lotta hot sex and strong emotional conflict and content.
  1. How did you choose the genre you write in?
I’m not sure if I chose the genres or the genres chose me – lol. I write contemporary erotic romance, paranormal erotic romance, and the occasional historical erotic romance. Those are the sub-genres I’m most drawn to both reading and writing.
  1. Do you have a favorite character to write about?
I do! I love writing slightly offbeat, quirky characters—characters who feel like people you might actually know or that you could maybe grab a beer with. I’ve written everything from artists to archeologists, students to soccer players, accountants, video game designers, professors, composers, elementary school teachers, personal assistants and vampire slayers. Characters that are resistant to the idea of love and fall hard are a special kind of fun to write—especially when the chemistry is sizzling.
  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I’m all about comfort and familiarity, I do my best work in the corner of my couch—or the corner of the couch of the house my friends and I rent for our annual writer’s retreat. Ideas show up all the time, so I make sure I always have a notebook with me to jot down snippets of dialogue or scene ideas.
  1. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing?
In the morning, it’s hot tea, and around lunch time, I switch to decaf iced tea. Oh, and water. I’m always trying to up my water intake.
  1.  What is a usual writing day like for you?  How is it structured?
I get up between 5 and 6 am, stumble downstairs and get ready for my day. After my teeth are brushed and I’m dressed, I write in my journal and then read a chapter or two in whatever novel or non-fiction book I’m reading at the time. After I’m done with that, I check email, make sure my kids have heard their alarm clocks and are up and moving, and do a quick social media check. Once the kids leave for school, I work on client edits (I’m also a freelance editor.) for a few hours. Around lunch time, I’ll do a quick email/social media check, respond to texts or phone calls while I do a few chores around the house. Then I switch to one of my WIPs and work on that for the rest of the day. After supper, I hang with my husband and kids, and if they’re busy, it’s back to the WIP or editing until bed. There are the odd days when I have to run errands, but for the most part, this is an average day for me.
  1. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with?
I’d have to say, Drawn That Way – it’s part of the Bound series that I’m writing with one of my best friends, Jess Jarman. Jess and I write our own stand-alone stories that exist in the same world. Our tagline is:

What’s hotter than sexy accents, BDSM, and a bit of rope?
Not much.

Actually, as much as I love Drawn That Way, I have to change that answer to any of the books in the Bound series. I’m so proud of the stories we’ve created and the heroes and heroines who inhabit that world.
  1. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Oh, good – you said powers. I don’t have to narrow it down – lol! The ability to stop time so I can finish everything. The ability to teleport. There are so many friends I rarely get to see because we live too far apart and so many places I want to travel to. And finally, the ability to help people find common ground and understanding with their enemies so they can work out their differences productively instead of constant hate and fighting.
  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m currently working on my next Bound book along with re-writes of several books for which I recently got the rights returned. I’m looking forward to updating and expanding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment