Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November Debut Author: Aimee Noalane

November  Debut Author
Aimee Noalane



No Regrets


If life ever taught me anything, it’s that nothing should be taken for granted.
One moment is all it takes to break a promise.
Friendship becomes love
One second is all it takes to end a life.
Love becomes pain
One distraction is all it took to change our destiny.
Pain becomes hate
One moment. One second. One distraction.
Hate becomes consuming
I’m in love with my best friend and that one second changed everything.




Buy Links
Amazon. com : 
Amazon. ca :  
Amazon. co.uk:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Regrets-Book-Aimee-Noalane-ebook/dp/B01N2JE3NT






About Aimee Noalane
Taking care of children is Aimee Noalane’s vocation. Reading is her passion. Writing is her new adventure. She is a wife, mother, foster parent, friend, and Canadian author.
Chocolate and candy are her devilish addiction, but if you’re really sweet she might agree to share some with you.

Social Media Links:



 



Interview With Aimee Noalane

  1. What inspires you to write?
I can’t explain where my ideas come from, but music plays a good part in my inspiration. The lyrics and the melody help me get into my emotions. I have different playlists depending on the type of scene I’m trying to write.
  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
I didn’t, I never believed I had any talent for literature .When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I would get a kick out of writing erotic short stories, but nothing ever came out of it. I just stuck everything in a drawer, and never looked at them again.
The idea for No Regrets came one morning when I woke up from a vivid dream about Abby and Oliver. For two days I couldn’t stop thinking about them. They were in my head talking to each other, driving me insane with their incessant bickering. I had to make them stop, so I did what I thought would help; I took out a pencil, sheets of paper and wrote until they would shut up. I’m so happy they never did. Hahaha!
  1. What is a usual writing day like for you, how is it structured?
Structure? Ha! That’s funny. Um, I have no structure at all. I have three kids of my own and foster two teenagers, so my job mainly consists of taking care of my family. Whatever time I have left, I sit in front of my computer and work on my book. I don’t have a schedule. I write when the ideas pop into my head, and I do it because it’s fun. I’m probably one of the most disorganized authors ever. Up until a month ago, I had never set a timeline for myself.
Today, things are different though. I need to learn how to separate my time between social media, promoting myself, looking at pictures, writing and editing. To be honest it’s not easy, but I’m learning.
  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
Inspiration hits me at the most bizarre places and the worst timing ever. It’s very common for my ideas to pop up while I’m in the bathroom, or while I’m driving. Unfortunately, I easily get lost in my thoughts and lose track of time when that happens. As for the writing itself, I don’t have a favorite spot. I can work at my office desk, the kitchen table or the living room sofa, to me there is no difference where I’m sitting as long as I have my headphones over my ears to maintain my concentration.
  1. What are writing projects are you currently working on?
I’m working on two different projects right now. Writing my first draft of Transcending Regrets, book three of the No Regrets series, is my main focus. I am also working on a new romance standalone that I’m really excited about.
Since Living with Regrets will be coming back from my editor very soon, I will be setting both projects aside and work on the final edits in the next few days. If everything goes as planned, it will be out December 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment