Monday, November 28, 2016

Featured Author: Fiona Murphy

 Welcome Today's Featured Author
Fiona Murphy!!



His Under Contract (BBW Erotic Romance)
He's the top rainmaker in Chicago who made partner in his law firm at only thirty-two. He demands perfection in everything from his tailored suits, to his million dollar home, and especially from the women in his bed. His new housekeeper is far from perfect, she's nothing like the women he usually wants so why can't he stop thinking about her?
She's a smart-mouth plus size woman at peace with who she is and doesn't need anyone looking down on her, definitely not her manwhore new boss. It's bad enough she's down on her hands knees cleaning up after him as his new housekeeper. To add insult to injury her stupid body goes haywire every time she even sees the tattooed jerk. At least she's safe from his attention, he could never want her. Could he?



About Fiona Murphy:
I have enjoyed reading from a very young age and it wasn't long before the children books bored me and I read the books my mother enjoyed Stephen King and Dean Koontz and I didn't sleep without the light on until I was about ten. I came across my first Harlequin by accident and it was love at first read, no one died and happy endings? It was a whole new world and I loved it. I wrote my first story at eight and everyone died, of course. Since then I would like to think I've gotten better and now I'm writing the happily ever afters I first fell in love with, with some hot sex thrown in along the way.

Twitter: @fionaainamurphy

No comments:

Post a Comment