Sunday, October 23, 2016

Featured Author: Lily Wilde



Welcome Today's Featured Author
Lily Wilde!! 
 



Untouched: Book #1, The Untouched Series

UNTOUCHED, first in the series, followed by TOUCHED and TOUCHED BY HIM...
Untouched is an enthralling story of Aria Cason who has turned her back on love in favor of her career.

Aria's past gives her reason to redirect her life and strictly focus on success; allowing little to no room for anything more.
Every part of Aria's life is structured and organized, including love and sex, which are always strategically planned until Aiden Wyatt. Aiden surfaces at Raine Publishing House as an intern who, from the initial meeting, causes several side-steps for Aria. Aiden's extraordinary good looks and commanding demeanor change Aria’s structured world, unlocking feelings that she has vowed to never embrace as he introduces her to a world of intimacy she's never before experienced. Aiden's presence ultimately forces her to face past demons and fight to keep the current ones at bay as she realizes that running is never the answer.



UNTOUCHED TRAILER:






EXCERPT ONE : UNTOUCHED
© Copyright 2016 Lilly Wilde Book, LLC. All rights reserved.


He leaned down and kissed my cheek, and I closed my eyes, relishing the warmth and softness of his lips. He planted a sweet, chaste kiss below my chin and lightly swept his lips back and forth across my jaw, moving toward my ear. He reached for my arms, sliding his hands up to my shoulders, and I fell into his chest, relenting to his heated touch. His lips were on my neck, planting soft, sensuous kisses at the nape and slowly moving his hand upward, reaching my hair and gently pulling, forcing my head back, fully exposing my neck. His touch had weakened me to gentle whimpers. I should’ve fought him. I knew it with everything in me, but I couldn’t, and at that moment I didn’t want to.
He turned me away from him, and with his hands resting on my shoulders, he walked me to the side of my desk.
You didn’t answer me, Ms. Cason. Exactly what would you like me to not do? I would like to think I would do anything for you, with one exception, and that’s letting this go before we have a chance to see where it takes us. I won’t do that,” he said, his smoky voice hypnotizing me.
I turned to face him, desperate for a way out of this, but I saw no indication of him relenting. I was fucked because there wasn’t a chance in hell that I would be able to avoid what I knew was inevitable.
You won’t do it? It’s not as if I don’t have a say in this. You will only do what I allow you to do, and nothing more,” I said.
Oh, so are you saying you allowed me to kiss you in the elevator? And I assume you allowed me to unbutton your shirt and grab your breasts and tug on your perfect nipples? And I am pretty certain you allowed me to place your hand on my cock and taste me?”
Fuck you.”
That’s what I’m hoping you will allow me to do—fuck you.”
Virginia was throbbing, filled with want for this man whom she and I both knew was off-limits.
I want you to feel me deep inside you. Give me that. Allow me that, Aria.”
He’d never called me Aria before. It was the most beautiful and provocative thing I’d ever heard.
Yes,” I whispered, and he took me into his arms and gently kissed me. His kiss was soft and deep before evolving into a heated, fierce feast as we tasted each other. He abruptly pulled away and turned me so that I was facing my desk. His manhood was erect—prodding my back as he leaned down and touched his lips to my neck.
Mmm. Your skin is so soft and sweet,” he murmured, his voice smooth as velvet.
I moaned as he cupped my breasts, and traced the wet heat of his tongue along my neck. Pinning me against the desk, he positioned me so that I was only able to move my upper torso. He then guided me to lean over the side of the wooden frame while he slowly raised my skirt.
I heard his sharp intake of breath as he took in what was on display for him. He spread my legs and quickly slid my panties to the side. A condom wrapper fluttered to the floor, and before I could object, he was inside me, filling me.
Holy fuck. He was huge. My mind went someplace else as I relished the heated lust of this man easing his dick out of me. I savored every thick, hard inch until he was back in again. Only this time, he didn’t slide slowly into my pussy. He plowed into me with such fierceness that my body bolted forward. Damn, he was so deep. He pulled out and slammed into me again.




Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/zlnrvky
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/zvarqxt
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/zcxxcmd
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/jdb6sck
iTunes http://tinyurl.com/z48epoo
Barnes & Noble http://tinyurl.com/hr7mha9
Kobo http://tinyurl.com/gnwygwl



Add UNTOUCHED to your TBR list
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23301900-untouched
















Touched: Book #2, The Untouched Series

Touched, the sequel to the debut novel Untouched, continues with the emotionally provocative journey of Aria Cason and Aiden Wyatt.

Aria had meticulously constructed her world- both in the boardroom and in the bedroom. Her life was exactly as she wanted it and everything made sense…before Aiden. After Aiden, was an entirely different story. Aiden’s disarming and unrelenting allure eventually stripped Aria of her protective shield allowing Aiden emotional and sexual access that she’d considered forbidden to any man. Aiden forced emotions to the surface that Aria had rebuked since childhood, touching a part of her that she found disturbingly unfamiliar. She now finds herself in a unique position as she shuffles to regain her balance and reassemble the pieces that Aiden left in his wake. But how will she suppress what Aiden somehow managed to awaken? 

Led by career aspirations, Aria reluctantly maneuvers within Aiden's orbit and their forced pairing eventually hits several hurdles. Is Aria strong enough to fight her instincts and remain in Aiden's world? Will her initial reservations resurface, confirming her convictions that love can only result in tragedy? Or will Aiden ultimately convince Aria that love isn't the disaster she always thought? Regardless of the option Aria chooses, Aiden’s past and other secrets will unfold, forcing Aria down a path she never saw coming.




TOUCHED TRAILER:




(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
Have you ever met "that" guy? The one who challenged you more than you challenged him? That someone who made you regroup every day before you saw him, only to find he still got under your skin...and your skirt?

Well, what about this? Ever had someone who you've warned yourself about? Someone you knew would break down walls you wanted to keep up? But for some reason, you ignore those warning bells and you let him in. And yes, those walls come falling down...so do your panties. (Oops...)

He's disappointed you once and you're determined to not let it happen again, but he refuses to give up. He insists he made the wrong choice for the right reason. He woos you, he makes you feel like you're all that matters. He touches a part of you that has never been touched.

What's a girl to do? Deny her instincts or give in to the only man who’s ever made her change the rules?

Interested yet? I think you are.

Find out more as you dive into the emotional and steamy pages of
Touched (Book Two of The Untouched Series)
Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/jsz2x99
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/jxqujpu
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/hnzsxvx
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/hv8k5dn
iBooks http://tinyurl.com/z48epoo
Barnes & Noble http://tinyurl.com/z3dye7t
Kobo http://tinyurl.com/zs6u26r
Createspace (*Paperback*) http://tinyurl.com/gwtx7zf







EXCERPT TWO: TOUCHED
© Copyright 2016 Lilly Wilde Book, LLC. All rights reserved.

I was almost out of there. I grabbed my bag and headed toward the door. He walked quietly behind me. This was so crazy. I felt so on edge. Once I’d reached the door, I turned to face him. He was staring down at me like a predator eyeing its prey, and my heart rate soared, rapidly fluttering as I shielded my chest with the bag, clutching it as though it could protect me from his advance.
Are you okay?” he asked, reaching out to me. “You look adorable, by the way.”
So he liked me even when I tried to look like crap. I shrugged his hand away. “Yes, I’m fine.”
Are you sure?” he asked, stepping closer, until he was mere inches from me.
Yes, I’m sure,” I replied, swallowing the lump in my throat.
His gaze lowered to the rapid rise and fall of my chest. “Then why has your breathing accelerated?”
Because you’re pissing me off.”
I suspect there’s more to it than that,” he said.
Well, you’re wrong. I’m upset because in a span of five seconds, you spoiled what I’d considered a nice evening.”
I think you’re upset because you want something you’re afraid to ask for.”
And according to you, I want you?” I asked.
It’s okay. Don’t be afraid. Ask. I’ll give it to you.” His tone was deep and laced with honey. His voice was pure sex.
Of course, you’d think that. You make everything so much more difficult than it has to be. You frustrate the hell out of me.” I said.
We all have frustrations, Aria. It’s how you resolve them that makes the difference. In regard to you for instance—you have frustrations with me. Take them out on me. Fuck me. I’ll surrender total control. You wanted that at one time, right?”
Is that what this has reverted to?” I asked in disbelief.
Only because you’ve made it that way. And if that’s the only way I can have you, I’ll take it…at least for now.”
What about your paramour? Is she on board with your sexual propensities toward other women?” I probed.
Paramour?”
The insecure twit who was with you at the charity event,” I said.
Aria, I’ve told you on countless occasions, you needn’t focus on irrelevant people—focus on me.”
I don’t want to focus on you, Aiden, and I can certainly do without the headache of dealing with you again.”
Okay, no headaches then…you’ve dissociated sex and emotion before. Do it with me.”
What?” He was confusing me, and he’d obviously read and shredded the hell out of my plan long before I’d arrived, because this shit had gone terribly awry.
You heard me.”
If I could actually do that with him, it would be the best of both worlds.
What are you? Crazy? Say yes, bitch! Virginia just had to come bursting out of her cave. Of course, she wanted me to say yes. Kingston was all she wanted.
I sighed. I could make it easy and just fuck the shit out of him. But nothing was ever easy with Aiden. I opened my mouth to say no, but somehow Virginia spoke for me. “Just sex? Our secret? No expectations? No emotional bullshit?”
That’s what I’m offering.”
In that case, I accept.” I knew I was lying to myself even before I said the words. As badly as I needed to, I couldn’t shut off my feelings, but I wanted to fuck him so badly that the lie didn’t matter.
He pushed me against the door, his eyes filling with lust as they linked with mine. He traced his thumb across my lip and in the next second, his mouth was on mine, assaulting my lips, his tongue rediscovering my mouth. My bag fell to the floor and my hands were in his hair, fisting handfuls as he raptured me. Grabbing my hands, he forced them above my head as he went for my neck…uncontrollably sucking, licking, and kissing, his hungry mouth devouring me. He was as starved for me as I was for him.
I struggled to pull my hands from his grasp—I wanted to touch him. He released my wrists and turned me to face the door. He pressed his rock-hard frame against mine and nipped my ear as his hands traveled along my body. His mouth was on my neck, kissing and licking. In one swift movement he had my sweatpants and panties at my ankles, and he was on his knees, spreading my ass apart. I moaned as his tongue prodded the tight hole. I reached for his head and pushed it in further, rotating my ass in his mouth. He stood and scooped me up, our lips and tongues tousling as he swiftly carried me to the bedroom. Severing our kiss, he placed me on the bed. We were both panting as we stared at each other. I reached for his waist and with anxious hands, I hurriedly unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed my hands away and pulled out his big, beautiful cock. I gasped upon seeing the vastly satisfying image I’d been fantasizing about for months. Not removing his pants, he shoved me back on the bed and pushed my legs apart. He was in me within seconds. I screamed, digging my nails in his back at the first deep, intrusive thrust. God, he felt so good inside me.





Touched by Him: Book #3, The Untouched Series

How do you protect the one you love from the one who loves you? Touched By Him adds yet another gripping chapter to Aria and Aiden’s tumultuous love story.

Aria Cason’s new life in Belize comes to an abrupt halt when a betrayal forces her to abandon her carefully laid plans. To protect a love she thought she’d never have, Aria makes an impossible decision that places her at the mercy of the man she loves, but desperately wants to hate.

Aiden Raine is determined to bury his love for Aria, but when an unexpected truth is revealed, his world once again collides with hers. As a means to an end, Aiden reluctantly enters a tenuous relationship with the one woman whose betrayal he may never forgive.

Bound by a love they never predicted - Aria and Aiden struggle to coexist in a world that seems too small. They are pulled apart by their need for control yet tormented by a passion they cannot escape.

Betrayal, animosity, love, lust and lies all collide in the third book of The Untouched Series.




TOUCHED BY HIM TRAILER:


´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤
Touched by Him, Book Three of The Untouched Series

You made a choice…to leave the love of your life behind. To walk away for the sake of someone more important than your love affair. But what happens when the man you’re running from finds you? When he discovers the secret that will forever bind your life with his? When he stakes claim on the little one you were trying to protect?

Not only does he find you, he’s made plans to destroy life as you know it. You’re angry…so is he, but right below the anger is the most powerful emotion you share…love. A love you hoped would fade, but not only does it remain…it grows stronger every day.

You want out, but you have zero options. He’s removed your choices. You have to live under HIS roof. You have to play by HIS rules…something you’ve never been apt to do. But for the sake of your most precious gift, you could… you would.


You’re taking it one day at a time…making the best of a bad situation. But what happens when feelings you’ve tried to suppress come raging to the surface? And despite your attempts to fight them, they take over. They’ve transitioned from anger to lust, and you realize you’re stuck in a SITUATION you can’t control, with FEELINGS you can’t control…he looks at you and your heart beats out of your chest. His glance alone sets your skin on fire. You feel him all over your body… I mean EVERYWHERE, just by the dark seductive green of his gaze.

Interested yet? Then don’t wait any longer…find out how Aria manages the impossibility of a precarious living arrangement with the man she desperately wants to hate!



Book Three of The Untouched Series
Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/zo4eywg
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/j5kpett
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/zovcwqu
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/z2tnbqw
iBooks http://tinyurl.com/jmhxa9x
Barnes & Noble http://tinyurl.com/h5gqav4
Smashwords http://tinyurl.com/zoduycb





Add TOUCHED BY HIM to your TBR list on Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27243435-touched-by-him








EXCERPT THREE: TOUCHED BY HIM
© Copyright 2016 Lilly Wilde Book, LLC. All rights reserved.

Aria. My name is Aria Cason.”
Beautiful. Just as I thought.” He focused on my eyes, casting his hypnotic gaze, but I quickly looked away. I couldn’t let him pull me in to anything beyond sex.
He took a sip of alcohol, his eyes still on mine. “Do you know what your name means?” he asked.
Of course I know what it means. It’s my name.”
Touché. So the very beautiful Aria has a lot on her mind. What’s troubling you?” He took another drink.
What was he doing here? Had he followed me? And, damn, did he ever not look hot? He was wearing jeans and a black shirt. The top three buttons were undone. I could see the light dusting of hair on his chiseled chest. He was standing closer than was necessary so I overloaded on his intense scent, taking in a deep breath that nearly caused me to fall from the bar stool.
I regained my composure and went back to pretend mode. “Apparently you can’t take a hint, so I’ll tell you. But I warn you, it’s not nice.”
Okay. Shoot,” he said.
I sipped my drink and placed it back on the bar. “It’s about this guy. A guy that I had very strong feelings for—you could even say I loved him.”
Lucky guy.”
Yeah, and unlucky girl,” I said, pointing at myself.
He flinched.
That was strange. He almost appeared sorrowful. Lately our emotional exchanges were consumed with either indignation or desire. This new dynamic was throwing me off. Is that why he’d blurted out he loved me earlier?
I would imagine that any woman as gorgeous as you would have only the very best of luck with any man. Clearly, this guy is an idiot.”
Was that his attempt to extend an olive branch? Had he forgiven me? Could I forgive him? “From what I can tell, most men are.”
His brow lifted at my comeback, and he smiled.
But I made a huge mistake in judgment,” I continued, “so I can’t place the blame entirely on him.”
He searched my face. It was as though he were seeing me for the first time. Or perhaps it was that, for the first time in an extremely long while, he was looking at me without anger clouding his view. And I found myself gazing at him with less animosity than I had in weeks. As his smile faded, his eyes softened. My mind wasn’t playing tricks on me; I really didn’t see the rage. I didn’t see the Aiden that once worshipped me, either, but I did see a glimmer of something different peeking from behind his amazing green irises.














  Only His Touch: Part One, Book #4, The Untouched Series

The pain of deceit was fresh, but love and desire overruled everything else. Now, Aria and Aiden face their greatest challenge yet.

Aria Cason’s life took an unexpected turn when she reconnected with Aiden Raine, the man who awakened a pure and undeniable love she’d thought was lost forever. Aria’s love for him burns deep, yet he still pushes for morethe total surrender of her heart. When a painful memory becomes her guiding light, she questions if a happily ever after really exists for a girl who never wanted one.
After stepping away from his birthright, Aiden’s need to protect his new family becomes his top priority. Fragile bonds are soon stretched to the breaking point as his need for vengeance threatens to destroy the very thing he’s come to value most. When his unyielding determination starts to push Aria away, he presents her with a challenge that will test them both.
Will the searing passion that reunited this couple keep them together, or will it burn them to ash?
Ties will be broken. Lies will become the truth. Aria and Aiden’s heart-wrenching story continues in the fourth book of The Untouched Series, Only His Touch, Part One.


ONLY HIS TOUCH TRAILER:




´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Only His Touch, Part One, Book Four of The Untouched Series


An inescapable passion. A love so all-consuming that it refuses to let you go. Sure, in the past, you tried to let go—to move on—but the absence of his touch—of his love—literally caused you physical pain. Now you’re here again, wondering what or if there should be a next step. Although he has your heart, you have to ask yourself…is it better to roll through the pain to get to the other side…WITHOUT him?

Even in the midst of secrets and hits from external forces, you decide to hold on to what’s real…the love you share with this amazing man. Because you finally realize that you actually want to see how it feels to finally get to the other side…WITH him.

Love and circumstance forced you back together. But can you maneuver through the secrets and lies and actually STAY together this time?

Find out how Aiden Raine shows his love and commitment to Aria Cason. Is it enough to make her stay or will it push her out of his life for good?

(Book Four of the Untouched Series)
Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/jetysdd
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/jalq9s4
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/zwf6r4f
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/zdx6o6z
iTunes http://tinyurl.com/zfcm4rj
Kobo http://tinyurl.com/hm6sxx4
Barnes and Noble http://tinyurl.com/z3p7lbo
Smashwords http://tinyurl.com/hxu6juf


 

Add ONLY HIS TOUCH, PART ONE to your TBR list on Goodreads
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30301608-only-his-touch










EXCERPT FOUR: ONLY HIS TOUCH, Part One
© Copyright 2016 Lilly Wilde Book, LLC. All rights reserved.

Because I want to spend the day with you—doing grown-up things.”
I didn’t know why, but a nervous tickling traced my stomach. Aiden and I had not really done anything alone in the past few months.
He regarded my expression. “What’s wrong? Are you afraid of being alone with me?” he teased.
I’m alone with you now. I was alone with you last night. Did I seem as though I was afraid?”
That doesn’t count. When we do things like we did last night, everything else falls to the background,” he said, his eyes coveting me. “We become consumed with each other.”
I nearly stopped breathing as I looked into his eyes. His emerald gaze was a perfect blend of seduction and lust that heated my skin and melted my insides. I abruptly broke eye contact, and glanced around the room. “How long have you been awake?” I asked.
For a while. I got Lyric fed and dressed, called Dianna, made breakfast, showered, came back in here, and waited on you to wake up.”
Pretty impressive. Perhaps being a kept man really does suit you,” I said, grinning and thinking back to our very recent conversation. Aiden had joked about being a stay-at-home dad—or maybe he’d been serious at the time, but I couldn’t picture a man who’d once run one of the largest corporations in the world trading it all in just to stay home and change diapers.
Don’t think I didn’t notice you changed the subject,” he said.
I didn’t plan on replying to that. “You didn’t watch me sleep, did you?”
He cocked his head. “And what if I did?”
Did you?” I asked.
It’s a possibility,” he said. “I covered you after a while.”
I pulled the throw to my chin. “What do you mean after a while?”
Have you ever awakened next to a naked Aria Cason?” he asked.
I can’t say that I have,” I replied.
She’s pretty damn difficult to resist.”
So what does one do when he wakes up next to a naked Aria Cason?”
He just may watch the beauty of her slumber…then again, he may trail his fingertip over the curves of her body until a certain part of his anatomy becomes hungry for hers.”
Is that what happened?” I asked.
I’m pretty sure it did.”
My nipples tightened beneath the throw as I held his gaze.
I wanted to wake you, but I knew you were tired, so I covered you, and let you sleep.”
Very interesting story, but I don’t know if I like that—especially since it’s not really fair. I didn’t have the same opportunity to observe you in all of your glorious nakedness.”
Baby, all you have to do is ask,” he said, with a cocky grin. He stood, untied his robe, and let it fall to the floor. He was naked. And very, very beautiful.
I pulled my lower lip into my mouth, and bit down, fully appreciating the view. Aiden was an Adonis—my Adonis. My gaze swept over his six-foot-three inch frame a second time, and then rested on his face. “Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?” I asked.
His dark brown hair was tousled in that sexy, just-fucked way. He had the slightest stubble outlining his angular jawline, and the deepest emerald green eyes I’d ever seen. He paid very close attention to his body, working out routinely—easily maintaining his washboard abs and that deliciously enticing loin of Apollo I had the pleasure of worshipping with my tongue just a few short hours ago.









Only His Touch, Part Two, Book #5, The Untouched Series

The pain of deceit was fresh, but love and desire overruled everything else. Now, Aria and Aiden face their greatest challenge yet.

Aria Cason’s life took an unexpected turn when she reconnected with Aiden Raine, the man who awakened a pure and undeniable love she’d thought was lost forever. Aria’s love for him burns deep, yet he still pushes for morethe total surrender of her heart. When a painful memory becomes her guiding light, she questions if a happily ever after really exists for a girl who never wanted one.
After stepping away from his birthright, Aiden’s need to protect his new family becomes his top priority. Fragile bonds are soon stretched to the breaking point as his need for vengeance threatens to destroy the very thing he’s come to value most. When his unyielding determination starts to push Aria away, he presents her with a challenge that will test them both.
Will the searing passion that reunited this couple keep them together, or will it burn them to ash?
Ties will be broken. Lies will become the truth. Aria and Aiden’s heart-wrenching story continues in the fifth book of The Untouched Series.


ONLY HIS TOUCH TRAILER:





´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Only His Touch, Part Two, Book Five of The Untouched Series

His love is a part of you. It owns you. There’s no escape. So do you surrender, dive in and hope for the best or do you do what you’ve always done…run for the hills?
What happens when the life you thought you never wanted suddenly presents itself? All the fears, memories and pain resurface, warning you to turn away, but the overwhelming love you have for him won’t let you?
He frustrates you like no other, but he completes you in a way that defies all logic. You know it won’t be easy, you know you’ll probably want to run, but you also know there’s no other place you’d ever want to be. This is your fate. This is your path. With him. At his side. Sharing his love. Being his person. Being his other half.
Find out how Aria Cason maneuvers through the intricacies of loving Aiden Raine. Once totally independent and coasting through life under her own rules, Aria is now face to face with her destiny, the one she’ll love for the rest of her life.

Will you follow your instincts and dive into Book Five? A little birdie told me to tell you that you should!

(Book Five of the Untouched Series)
Barnes and Noble http://tinyurl.com/gvup7ly
Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/h9soeda
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/jo23ncx
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/hdvj3ze
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/gnt9n4b
iTunes http://tinyurl.com/zcu656m
Kobo http://tinyurl.com/j2266ww
Smashwords http://tinyurl.com/z9vycza
Createspace https://www.createspace.com/6460839






EXCERPT FIVE: ONLY HIS TOUCH, Part Two
© Copyright 2016 Lilly Wilde Book, LLC. All rights reserved.

We were quiet—listening to the music and enjoying the peace of our compromise.
Would you like to dance?” he asked.
I’d love to.”
We lifted ourselves from the loving comfort of the sofa and he restarted the song. “My lady,” he said and extended his hand.
I took a bow and he grasped my palm and pulled me toward his naked body.
He grabbed me and spun me so that my back was to his chest, enveloping me in his arms, and intoxicating me with his rich scent. He smelled of sex—our sex—and it was like the most potent of aphrodisiacs. I leaned back into him as he encircled my waist. Moments later, his hands slid over my body and his mouth was at my neck. We swayed to the music, naked and aroused, our heartbeats accelerating.
His lips were at my ear. “I need to be inside you,” he whispered.
Yes,” I breathed.
He pulled me down on the floor and moved his body over mine. In one swift move, he pushed inside me and connected us.
I love you.”
I love you, too,” he said and then sealed his mouth over mine as the song flipped into repeat.

ONLY HIS TOUCH, Part Two BOOK LINKS:
(Book Five of the Untouched Series) Barnes and Noble http://tinyurl.com/gvup7ly
Amazon US http://tinyurl.com/h9soeda
Amazon UK http://tinyurl.com/jo23ncx
Amazon CA http://tinyurl.com/hdvj3ze
Amazon AU http://tinyurl.com/gnt9n4b
Smashwords http://tinyurl.com/z9vycza




AUTHOR BIO
Lilly Wilde is the Author of The Untouched Series (Untouched, Touched, Touched By Him, Only His Touch (Parts One and Two) and Forever Touched). She is a wife and mom who loves to fill each day with happiness and laughter. Lilly loves to dream, get lost in fantasy and create alternate worlds in which we can escape ever so often. She’s down-to-earth, engaging and compassionate with a great sense of humor. Her laughter is one of the first qualities that you’ll notice; you’ll become instantly drawn to her witty and fun-loving spirit. Lilly spent a lot of time daydreaming as a child which led to numerous hours of reading and eventually the writing of poetry. The first story Lilly began writing was entitled He Lied To Me, a novel she plans to complete in the near future. After years of starting and stopping several novels, she eventually set a goal to complete her debut novel, Untouched. Her stories are of strength, growth, facing demons and stepping outside your comfort zone; they often surround topics of family and love and the beauty of both.





SOCIAL MEDIAL LINKS:





No comments:

Post a Comment