Sunday, July 24, 2016

Featured Author: T.L Wainwright

Welcome Today's Featured Author
T.L Wainwright!!


BOOKS:


 
NAUGHTY BUT RICE 
 
When 26 year old Amy Reed’s promotion sends her down to London to meet a prospective new client, she gets a lot more than she bargains for. The hot American she meets in the hotel bar, is more than willing to show her exactly what she has been missing for the past few years, but will she give into temptation...

“Thank you for seeing me to my room,” I whisper, as he leans in, putting his mouth to my ear, and I can feel his hot breath.
“There are so many things I would really like to do to you... just say the word.”
My whole body is quivering with just the thought of what he is offering.
“I may be a little drunk, but I am not a one night stand type of girl.”
F**k! My brain says no, but my body says ‘Go Girl.’ The sensible me takes charge, although it may have something to do with the Bridget Jones Knickers, and the larger ladies serviceable bra I’m wearing, that have seen better days, lurking under my clothing. A sure thing to put an end to any passion fest.
The question is, will she be able to refuse him a second time?

Isaac Rice’s exterior appearance is all business, but under the suit is a whole different kind of American Guy. When Isaac wants something, he will do whatever it takes to get it.
Her touch made my body react instantly and I struggled to control my twitching c**k. When I walked her to her room, I just couldn’t keep my hands off her. I want her.

*** This novel contains mature sexual content , bad language and a few giggles. It is not intended for younger readers or people that are easily offended. ***

Part one of two - Reed and Rice Series. 

 
 
Naughty But Rice by T.L. Wainwright
https://itun.es/gb/KnPQ8.l
 
 
 
 
RICE BACK AT YOU! 
 
 
 Back home in Leeds, Amy Reed is jobless and out of sorts, until she manages to bag herself a new start in Bath. New job, new apartment and new acquaintances. Girly nights out, Sambuca shots and a run in or two with a hot rugby player. The perfect scenario to help her forget about Isaac and his sorry arse. Or is it…
‘Wow! Look at the hotties at the bar,” Petra points.
Looking round, I see a group of guys all in sports gear, one of them being Justin.
“Oh, the one in the middle is my neighbour, he plays rugby for Bath.”
“Phwr! I wouldn't mind getting in a scrum with him,” says Petra. “How come you have only been here two minutes, and you’re already putting the moves on the local men?”
Justin catches my eye, and gives me a little wave. I offer a delicate, unassuming wave back, only to catch Kat and Petra waving at him like a couple of flapper girls. These two are going to get me into so much trouble.

What Isaac Rice wants, Isaac Rice will do absolutely anything to get, and Amy is the only thing in his sight.
‘Who the f**k is this Justin guy? I'm not happy, he seems to be spending a lot of time in her apartment, and often till late. If he's touching her, I'll rip his f’ing head off.
I can't wait much longer. I'm itching to make a move, make my presence known.
Soon. Very Soon.

Rice Back At You! – Reed And Rice Series – Book 2 concludes Amy and Isaac’s story, told in Naughty But Rice – Reed And Rice Series – Book 1.

*** This novel contains mature sexual content and bad language. It is not intended for younger readers or people that are easily offended. ***
 
 
 
 
 
A HOLE LOTTO LOVING
 

 
Imagine this…

Six numbers, your numbers.
One winner, you’re the winner.
Little over 7.8 million of your Great British Pounds…

“OH. MY. GOD. OH. MY. GOD. OH MYYYYYYYY. GODDDDD!”

What would you do?

Pay off the debts that your low life, cheating, EX husband left you with. CHECK!

Cut your hours down at work. Don’t want to give it up totally, as you need something to do. CHECK!

Plan a few All Inclusive trips to warmer climates. CHECK!

Look into changing your clapped out KA for a nice, bigger, sparkly new car. CHECK!
Hire a drop dead gorgeous, younger man for some hot fun. WTF!

With a lot of, maybe not that much actually, persuading from my best friend Shelley, I decided to do just that. Let the interviews begin…

“Goodbye,” I almost whimper, the heat rising yet again on my face, as little electric currents run all the way from my ear to my toes. As soon as he turns to leave, I flop back into the chair, making sure I get another substantial glance of his beautiful bottom.
“Wow Lynnie, wow. Play this right girl and you are gonna have some hot, toe curling fun,” Shelley huffs. “You lucky, lucky bitch.”

*** This novel contains mature sexual content and bad language. It is not intended for younger readers or people that are easily offended. ***
 
 
 
 
DEACON. SOLDIER. FIGHTER. JACKass!
 
When Tessa Walker stumbles upon a beat-up lump of muscle in a dark alley, against her better judgement she doesn’t walk away. The obnoxious, foul mouthed, jackass does nothing but piss her off from the get go. It’s not until she cleans up some of the blood and shit from his face while he’s sparked out, that she realises he’s a blast from her past.

‘Jack Deacon, cock of the school, every girl’s wet dream and utter arsehole. He was the most arrogant git all the way through high school, so full of himself he was overflowing, but for some reason everybody loved him. I was no exception.’
‘He was my secret crush, the one that I compared every other guy to. Nobody ever came anywhere near. Yet here he is, right in front of me, and he doesn’t have a clue.’
“What’s your story?”

After leaving the army, Jack Deacon’s life has gone from shit to bone. Running up debts from gambling, owing money to the wrong people. All in an attempt to dampen down the continuous re-run of events in his head, and the feelings of guilt in his gut. When he wakes up battered and bruised on some chick’s sofa, he knows exactly who she is.

‘Tessa Walker, the specky geek with the bright sparkling eyes the colour of cognac and the most spectacular tits. Oh how I’d fantasised about those tits, taking one in each hand and burying my face right in the middle of them. Many a night I’d wanked with that vision in my head.’
‘I bet she’s wondering what this is all about. It’s none of her business, I ain’t telling her shit.’
But hell! This is just the beginning…

Warning: Contains bad language, violence and some explicit sex scenes and is unsuitable for people under the age of 18 years.
Some subjects touched on in this fictional story are of a sensitive nature and may contain triggers (sexual assault/child abuse/prostitution/trafficking/PTSD and Military issues).
 
 
 
 
 
FREE 
 
 
 
Doctrine of Indecency - 18 Coveted Tales of Lust. 18 Erotic Romance each by a different author. Sexy, hot and sometimes...out of this world. 



Dream F*#k's And Hard Drives by T.L Wainwright 
 
My names Imogen Lovell and there are currently five things that are relevant in my life.

1. Job - Enjoyable.
2. Family - Parents can be a little embarrassing. The rest of them, pfft!
3. Friends – Limited, but I have two of the very best, Libby and Henry.
4. Sleeping issues - Erotic and sexually heated dreams, causing disruption to normal sleep pattern.
5. Sex Life - In reality… none existent (please see item 4 for further clarification).

At least there was only five, until Finn Burke came to work at my employers on a short term contract.

He’s an arrogant arsehole with the body of a Facebook hot hunk posting. I loathed him from the moment I saw him, with his egotistic, la-dee-da attitude. Looking down his nose and trying his best to humiliate me. I will not be the butt of his jokes.

I feel a throat punch coming on!

So if I dislike him so much, then why has the faceless man in my dreams morphed into him?

I need to add an additional data entry…
6. Finn Burke – Kill him or shag him?

Believe me when I say…This is not your typical office romance!

*** This novel contains mature sexual content and bad language. It is not intended for younger readers or people that are easily offended. ***
 

PREORDER – RELEASE 30TH JULY
Link:
 

About T.L Wainwright:
I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire and have been writing for just over a year. I have a full time job working in the Import/Export industry but I don’t run around like 007 with a handful of super gadgets or drive an Aston Martin. How did I find writing? It sort of found me. I still have to pinch myself and get a buzz when I self publish another book. Yes me! Hell I didn’t even pass my GCSE in English (I have good editors). I do know that it’s changed my life completely. I’m almost born again. Ahhh! Bleuhhh get the sick bucket.



Interview with T.L Wainwright:
1. Can you tell us a little about your books?   
I write Adult Romance which gets a little spicy in places. I like to inject a little humour into them too as everyone needs a few laughs amongst the heat and the angst. My first two books are part one and part two but the rest, although may have some crossover characters, they are standalone. All have a HEA because that’s what romance is all about.
 
2. How did you choose the genre you write in? 
It sort of chose me. I had a story running around in my head, it was driving me crazy. My hubby convienced me to get on the laptop at put it down. The rest as they say is history.
 
3. If you could be friends with one of your character, which one would you chose? 
All the women are special to me and all the men are super hot. It’s the best friend characters that I would probably go for and I think it would have to be Libby in my latest book due out on the 30th July. She’s funny and straight and straight talking. Every girl needs a Libby.
 
4. Do you work with an outline, or just write?  
I have a basic story in my head then I just power up the laptop and away I go. Then I fly by the seat of my pants and most of the time it ends up going in a different direction that I originally thought.
 
5. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
 I’m just in the process of setting up the spare room so I can lock myself away. In the meantime it’s the kitchen table or the sofa with the recliner up so the laptop doesn’t fall of my knee.
 
6. Do you have a favorite food or drink you must have nearby when writing? 
If weekend morning, coffee, coffee and more coffee. If evening, lots of water. If doing a takeover I sometime partake in a glass of wine.
 
7. For a reader who hasn't read your books yet, which book do you suggest they start with? 

Depends really. Easy read romance then Naughty But Rice/Rice Back At You (1st Free to download at the moment, 2nd only 99p/99c). Quick read then A Hole Lotto Loving. Something with a little more grit then Deacon. Soldier. Fighter. JACKass!. I do think my writing has improved with time.
 
8. What are writing projects are you currently working on? 
I’ve just finished Dream F*#k’s and Hard Drives which is due out on the 30th July. I have five or six ideas but I think the next will be a spin off from the Read & Rice series – Petra and Cade’s story. It will be standalone HEA.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment