Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Featured Author: Jayme L Townsend

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Jayme L Townsend!!
 

Held to Randsom 

by Jayme L Townsend 

Book 1 of a 2 part series

This is a love story – all about finding the One and the mistakes you make along the way
Sydney McKinney is 23, beautiful, single and still living at home with her parents, going from one crap job to another, finally she lands her dream job, she leaves her family and best friend and moves to London – it’s time to live her life. Suddenly life goes full speed as she finally finds love.
Jude Montgomery is the gorgeous lead singer with one of the biggest bands in the country, although he has everything he desires, money, cars, women, he is missing the one thing that would make him truly complete...Then he sees her across the room. She is everything he has been dreaming of, when their eyes meet he knows she’s the one for him – he just needs her to feel the same way ……




 
 
 

Held by Randsom

 
The concluding part to the Randsom series, You need to read Held to Randsom first.
Jude, Logan, Carter and Austin are part of the UK's top band, Randsom. Will they find the happiness they deserve? Will Syd marry Jude? Will Har find the love of her life? Will Austin open up?
 




Where to Find Jayme L Townsend:
Instagram - http://bit.ly/1OEHokg

Interview With Jayme L Townsend:
  1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
    I always try and write stories that I would like to read myself I also think it’s important to me that the characters are likeable and their personalities are easy to pick up but most of all my books will always, always have a happy ending.

  2. What inspires you to write? 
     I’m massively inspired by music and the people around me.

  3. Do you have a favorite character to write about? 
     I enjoy working on all of my characters for different reasons. Every single one of them means something different to me.

  4. What book did you enjoy writing the most and why? 
     My second book, Held by Randsom. By that point I was clear on where the story was going, however it was bittersweet because I knew that series was coming to an end.

  5. What's the last book you read? 
     Kurt Cobain: A Montage of Heck by Brett Morgen and Richard Bienstock

  6. What's one random fact about yourself that you can share? 
     I go to a lot of concerts/events and everywhere I go I have to buy a t shirt, for the memories.

  7. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
     It’s been something I think I’ve always wanted to achieve. 
     
  8. What are you working on next? 
    I’m working on a novel which is something a bit different to my last series and that should hopefully be released by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment