Saturday, July 18, 2015

Featured Author: Winter Travers

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Winter Travers!!



Loving Lo: Devil’s Knights Series Book 1

Finding love again was never in Meg's plans. One eventful morning at the dollar store changes her life forever. Can she let Lo in her life without losing herself again? Or will she walk away from the one true thing that could make her happy?




 Purchase Link   http://amzn.com/B00UCANMJO





Finding Cyn: Devil’s Knights Series Book 2
Releases August 1st


Beaten and broken down by the man who was suppose to be her happy ending, Cyn’s lost and alone, with no happy ending in sight.
Can Rigid break through Cyn’s walls, showing her she is more than her shattered past, or will her demons consume her before Rigid can find her?




PreOrder Link   http://amzn.com/B00ZOLS5HU



About Winter Travers:
Winter Travers is a devoted wife, mother, and aunt, turned author. With stories constantly flowing around her, Loving Lo was the one story that had to get out (new ones are knocking on the door daily now).

Winter loves to bake and cook when she isn’t at work, zipping around on her forklift.  She also has an addiction to anything MC related, her dog, Thunder, and Mexican food (Tamales!)

Winter has six books total planned for The Devil’s Knights series. Loving Lo, the first in the series, was released May 1st and Finding Cyn, the second in the series, will be available August 1st.


Interview With Winter Travers:

1. Can you tell us a little about your books?  
 I write MC Lite books. I tend to focus more on the realtionships of the members than the MC, although it does play a factor into things. Loving Lo, focuses on Meg and Lo and the challenges and hurdles Meg faces to realize she loves Lo. Finding Cyn focuses on Cyn and Rigid, and I don't want to give too much away since it hasn't released yet. ;)
2.  Where do you get the your ideas from?   Real life. I'll just be doing something and picture the characters in my books doing it too. A lot of Meg's goofy/silly antics either happen to me, or my imagination goes crazy in a situation thinking of all the crazy things she could get into.
 

3. When did you know you wanted to write a book? 
I've always wanted to write. I remember writing stories about my friends and I in high school. Thankfully all those stories will not see the light of day. 
 
4. Do you ever experience writer’s block? 

Yes. I quite often text my other Author friends "STUCK!" and they tend to help me through it. 
 
5. Do you work with an outline, or just write?

 I've come to realize, I need to have the whole story, or at least the main events mapped out in my head. I don't write them out, because they do tend to change as the story goes, but I do have major milestones in the story I like to hit. So I semi-outline and then just write.
 
6. Do you have a favorite spot to write? 

On my couch, my small computer desk pulled up to me and my headphones on. I tend to get the most writing done that way.
 
7. What do you do when you are not writing? 

Work (I work 4 to midnight at a warehouse), bake, and just hang out with the hubby and son.
 
8. What was the last book you read? 

I hate to say it, but I can't read while I'm writing. I still one click though, and my TBR pile is now a mountain. Whenever I finish a story, I binge read for a couple of days to catch up. 

9. What writing projects are you currently working on?

I just finished the third book of the Devil's Knights Series that I hope to publish mid September. I've got about 2,000 words written in the fourth book of the series but it's slow going on that one so far, between editing and formatting Finding Cyn. I also have a short story that is going to be in an anthology for the Outlaw Authors Motorcycle Convention next year. It is going to be the introduction to my new series, The Asphalt Lords.

No comments:

Post a Comment