Thursday, May 28, 2015

Review for His Plaything by Ava Jackson




SYPNOSIS:

Warning: If you can't handle a Navy SEAL with a filthy mouth, and a huge cock who wants to turn you into his plaything, this isn't the book for you. Carry on. 

An ass you could bounce a quarter off of. 

That’s the sight that greets me of my new roommate as he f*cks a blonde on the kitchen table. 

That’s right before I get an eyeful of his giant cock. Cue wet panties. 

Oh, and did I mention he’s a Navy SEAL?

One semester. That’s as long as I have to last—and then I’m gone, graduated, off into the real world. 

But can I survive that long without becoming … his plaything?




REVIEW BY TABITHA:


My, my, my what a surprise this one was in the best way!! I haven't read anything by Ms. Jackson before and I am always weary reading something by an author that I haven't read before, but I can honestly say this book was a pleasant surprise. I sat down to read a few chapters before I needed to get up and do laundry or something, but after those couple of chapters I was hooked and there was no way I was putting it down until I finished. The other crap would just have to wait. Nixon is a Navy Seal (extra points for that), and is home on leave for a couple months and will be sharing his condo with the very delectable Avery who is his dad's new wife's step-daughter. So for all in tense of purposes she is Nixon's step-sister. However, they are definitely not brotherly and sisterly towards each other in fact the exact opposite. I really, really love these two characters! The author wrote them perfectly. The storyline flowed really well. Totally worth reading. This was a 5 AMAZEBALLS stars for me!!

AVAILABLE TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment