Friday, May 22, 2015

Featured Author: E.S. Maria

 Welcome Today's Featured Author 

E.S. Maria!!
 image.jpeg
 Hannah Mackenzie is perfection. She's effortlessly beautiful, intelligent, and popular, and is about to head to the big city to pursue a law degree at one of Sydney's best universities. Joining her is boyfriend Paul, aka Mr. Perfect.

Yes, Hannah has it all.

A perfect life. A perfect love.

She feels invincible.

That is, until one night, when she realises that she is not.

One by one, the perfect pieces of her life starts falling apart.

And she's losing it all.

Her perfect life. Her perfect love.

Now all she has left is darkness.

And as if her life isn't complicated enough, it turns for the worse upon the return of Atticus Foster. Hannah once saw past his fractured soul, and she gave him her heart three years ago, only to have it shattered when he suddenly left town without saying goodbye. Now he's back, forcing her to question if the perfection she sought was just to guise the broken heart she could, yet wouldn't mend.

This is Hannah Mackenzie's story of great love, of heartbreak, of devastating loss, of forgiveness through acceptance. But most of all, this is Hannah's realisation, that the only way to break through the darkness is to allow her heart to lead the way.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg



image.jpeg
image.jpeg
About Author E.S. Maria:
 My latest book,  Life After Light is a standalone NA novel and will be released on 23 May. I've attached a copy of the blurb as well, with the book cover and some teasers.

Author Info: I'm a Sydney mother of two, and married to a wonderful husband. I've been writing since I was thirteen, but I never truly took it seriously. Life took over, and I decided to go for a more secure future. I took up Accounting instead, and opted for a more secure job. But after having my children, I returned to reading more and eventually took up writing again. It's wonderful to fall back into what I loved to do the most, and just as I love to escape in other writer's stories, I truly enjoy exploring my own imagination and seeing where it takes me.

Interview With Author E.S. Maria:

  1. Can you tell us a little about your books? 
My first book is Autumn Falls, followed by Autumn Reigns. These two are part of The Autumn Series and they lean more towards Erotica. My new book, Life After Light however is a standalone, new adult novel.
  1. What book did you enjoy writing the most?
I must admit that it's Life After Light. Mind you, it wasn't an easy book to write because of the emotional roller coaster I went through in the process.
  1. How do you deal with writer’s block?
I close my laptop and read a book to clear my head. I also people watch.
  1. Do you have a favorite spot to write?
I have two places: my actual office, and my bedroom desk. 
  1. Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
Hmmm, I don't think so. But sometimes if an idea strikes me, it doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing. I'll whip my phone out and start typing away on my Evernote.
  1. Do you listen to music while you write?
Yes. I actually have playlists for every book I've written. They're all on Spotify.
  1. When did you know you wanted to write a book?
Since I was thirteen. But it didn't resurface until after I had my children.
  1. What was the last book you read?
Bright Side. I just finished The Summer Remains then and decided to finally read Bright Side since I was already in that emotional state. Those two books are just amazing!
  1. What writing projects are you currently working on?
I have a few that I've started,and they are all quite varied. I prefer to not pigeonhole my stories in one genre, mostly because I like variety. Must be the whole Gemini thing. :)






image.jpeg
image.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment