Friday, March 20, 2015

Featured Author: Bink Cummings

Welcome Today's Featured Author
Bink Cummings!!!


The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 1 (MC Chronicles #1)

I'm a biker, and I'm a woman, who was raised by my biker family the Sacred Sinners.

Growing up an MC brat, I've known nothing but leather, booze, club whores, comradery, and bikes, my entire life.

My name is Eva "Bink" Cummings, and this is my story.

How at the ripe old age of thirty, with no husband, no kids, and being a part of a motorcycle club. Things aren't always what they appear to be. I've found out the hard way, that your life, in an instant, can be flipped upside down. And the people you know and love aren't always what they seem.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+



The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 2 (MC Chronicles #2)

by
Note: Must Read The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1, previously.

When changing life's course, you never consider what twisted curve-ball fate might dump in your lap. Growing up in the MC, then gaining my own personal Independence was not only a curse, it was a blessing. So when I decided to say fu*k my past and embraced my future, away from the only place I called home, I tried to re-invent myself, by becoming the woman I am today.
Until, one day, fate reared its ugly head, forcing me to return to the place I ran from. The place where I had no choice but to face HIM. And hide the biggest secret of my life, as I wallowed in silent fear, of the insurmountable repercussions it would evoke when anyone found out the truth.

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+








 MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 3
Vol 3 Release Date: May 2014



Must read: The Diary of Bink Cummings Vol 1 & 2 previously.

Tests, life is full of them. The world is constantly putting you through them to see how much you can take before you break. Before you are no longer who you are. Before your world dissolves around you. How long you can stay strong and overcome the obstacles.

It's no secret that Big and I butt heads. It's no secret that I not only dislike my mother, I hate her because she hates me. But can these people break me? Can they push me to the edge of insanity, ready to jump? 

Having stayed and moved in with Big, I was living the life I never even knew I wanted. Every day was filled with promise, warmth and unconditional love. Until the day, it wasn't. Until the day it all changed and I quickly learned what I'm made of, thanks to the truths behind many years of painful secrets. 

It only took a single day for my world to never be the same. One day to change me forever. One day for revelations. One day I'll never forget......

Steamy Adult romance
Warning: Contains Mature scenarios, and mass quantities of profanity. For Ages 18+

-This is not a Stand alone.



Title: BIG (MC Chronicles #4)
by Bink Cummings
BIG Release Date: Fall/Winter 2015



Synopsis


About Bink Cummings:

Author Bink Cummings was born and raised part of an MC family. Upon the incessant coercion from her sacred sisters, she has begun her newest journey in life--writing. When she's not shacked up in her home, writing at all hours of the night, Bink enjoys riding motorcycles, taking care of her extensive roughneck family, and cooking huge meals. Especially her infamous chocolate chip cookies.

MC Chronicles Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/binkcummingsauthor
About Bink Cummings:


      1  Can you tell us a little about your books?
         MC Chronicles series is a Contemporary romance Motorcycle Club Series with some hot sex.

    2    How many Volumes will there be in The Diary of Bink Cummings?
    The entire MC Chronicles series could have 4 to 50 novels. That is still up in the air. What I'd love to have is a mixture of Diary books as well as Brother's books. Where each of them can have one of their own. And maybe even a cookbook too. We'll just have to see where the wind takes me.

    3   What inspires you to write?
    That's simple... my family, my sisters, and now my loyal readers.

    4   Do you have a favorite spot to write? 
    My office. I prefer quiet so as long as it's quiet I'm good just about anywhere. And I do prefer to write at night, it's peaceful in the dark.

    5   Do you have any “odd” writing habits?
    I dunno if I'd call it odd or not, but my ass has a hard time staying off facebook and socializing with my sisters in the clubhouse, so I write in notebooks a lot, then transfer to Word.

    6   Do you listen to music while you write?
    Rarely, it's too damn distracting. If I do it's to help me get into a scene. That's all. If I do listen I find myself singing and dancing, so I don't get any work done.

    7    What's one random fact about yourself that you can share? People ask me all the time how much of these books are true or not. While I make it known they're fictional with aspects that are not, I never disclose what is fiction or nonfiction. I can say that I am in fact blonde haired and blue eyed, I look almost identical to the description in the books. My personality is also 100% true to the books. And I have a black shoes/boots and fluffy sock obsession.

    8    Are you attending any Author Signing this year?
    I will never attend signings as an author for personal reasons.
    Maybe incognito.

    9    What are writing projects are you currently working on?
    Right now I am working on Volume 3, and will be moving onto Big after that. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment