Monday, December 22, 2014

Featured Author: Leigh Stone


Welcome Today's Featured Author 
Leigh Stone!!




Book info:





 Debut novel from already Amazon International Bestseller Leigh Stone!
Lex’s Melody - Book 1 in the Belfast Bound series
Lex's Melody is set in the Northern Ireland city of Belfast, and is the first in the ‘Belfast Bound’ series, following the stories of 5 friends and their adventures in love, romance, and BDSM.
Alex Matthews is a tall, handsome dominant. He exists on the thrill that having a woman submit to him creates. He doesn't date, he doesn't commit. He works hard as an architect by day, and demands control over his submissives in his downtime. Melody Anderson is a 26 year college student who is about to change all that.
When her best friend Jonny suggests that she try a dating website, Mel has no idea where it will lead. Alex finds her profile compelling, and on their first meeting in the oldest bar in Belfast makes the suggestion that she should submit to him. Enthralled by where this could lead, Mel agrees, and the pair find themselves bound together in submission and dominance.
Alex soon finds that with Mel, his previous vice of submission only, isn't enough, and he yearns to make their relationship more, but a dark shadow from Alex's past looms menacingly on the horizon.
Will Alex overcome his fears from the past and find a future with Mel, or will it all end in tragedy?
Contains graphic sexual scenes including those with BDSM overtones. Also contains graphic language, and therefore is not suitable for under 18's.
Reviews on Amazon:
5* “I can't wait to read Ms. Stone's next books. She is a superstar in my opinion.”
5* “The intense, emotional, passion between the main characters keeps the reader intrigued and wanting more.”
5* “Great story with beautiful characters.”
5* “You will fall heavily in lust with the expertly written, down n dirty sex scenes and swoon at the tender moments between Alex and Melody our two main protagonists.”





Amazon.co.uk – http://tinyurl.com/l4x6uja


 


Melodic Minor

by
In a continuation of the love affair between Alex and Melody, we join the pair right where Lex's Melody leaves them, and this time we get to hear the tale through their own words in this first person narrative.

What does the future now hold for our pair, will everything in world of romance be plain sailing, or will there still be things threatening to pull them apart.

Only time will tell!






The Selene Ruby

by
Saxon Marlowe has been searching for Ruby Jericho all over Paris. He was hired by the Order of Selene to track her down and protect her from The Onyx Watch. It’s not long before a strange friendship is struck up between the pair, and Saxon discovers that the Order of Selene didn’t tell him the full story of why they were so interested in Ruby. Battling now to keep her safe, and finding out that they can’t trust anyone, what will happen to this vampire, and the gorgeous wild child he was sent to protect?



Author Info:
Leigh lives in Northern Ireland with her daughter and the family zoo of 7 animals (4 rabbits and 3 cats).
Leigh has always been an avid reader, and had dabbled in writing since her teenage years. She only recently returned to writing seriously, and her first erotic novel, 'Lex's Melody' which dips into the world of BDSM, love, and being haunted by ghosts from the past was created.
The story continues in the next 2 books of the 'Belfast Bound' Series, and a series of novellas all centering around the same group of characters.


Interview Questions:
1.     Can you tell us a little about your book?
Lex’s Melody is my debut novel, and the entire experience has been very surreal! The book is about two main character’s Alex and Mel, and their journey through being ‘friends with benefits’ kind of thing, to being in love and battling demons from the past to strive for a happy ever after. But it’s the first book in the series, and there are other characters within Mel’s group of friends who will all be getting a book of their own.

2.     Who has been your favorite character to write about?
I love Mel, there is so much of her in me, but more so I love writing for her and Jonny together, they have such a great dynamic between them. They are best friends, and they really do adore each other, but they aren’t afraid to completely make fun of the other one if it’s called for.

3.     What inspires you to write?
I don’t know if I’m honest. I just have a very vivid imagination, and at any time I can just have a spark of an idea which blows up and suddenly it’s a whole book idea. One of my current works in progress is exactly that. I take elements of real life, I take elements of fantasy, everything all melts in together.

4.     What do you do when you are not writing?
I’m a single mum, I have a 13yr old daughter, so she keeps me busy. I am also a full time college student, working on an HND (an associate degree) in Computing and Systems Development that takes up a LOT of time! If I have any time left after that I love to read!

5.     When you write do you write the first draft on a computer or paper and pen? 
I do both. Because inspiration hits at any time, I have a notebook and pen that I carry with me everywhere. Sometimes, it looks like in I’m taking lots of notes in class when I’m in fact sitting working on my latest WIP. (naughty I know lol) Later I will type them up and edit a little as I go, because I worry about losing the notebook, so I try and keep up with it as much as possible. Likewise, sometimes when I’m typing up, inspiration will strike, and I will sit typing for hours. When that happens, I usually write out the last few lines into my notebook, so I know where I’ve left off.

6.     Do you listen to music while you write?
Ohhh yes! Spotify is the best thing ever for writing! No matter what mood I’m trying to get into for the story, I have access to the right music to help set the scene.

7.     When did you know you wanted to write a book?
When I was 14. I started to write a novel to finish the TV Show Quantum Leap. I was so frustrated with the ending, and that it was left so open, that I decided to write a better ending. I never finished it, but I still have it, maybe I’ll get around to finishing it someday.

8.     What's one random fact about yourself that you can share?
I’m a keen yarn crafter. I love to crochet in any spare time I have.

9.     What was your favorite childhood book?
The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl

10.  What writing projects are you currently working on?
When I got to the end of Lex’s Melody, I found that Alex and Mel weren’t finished telling me their tale, so while I had intended to move on to Belfast Bound #2, they had other ideas! So I’m currently working on a novella to wrap up their story more, it’s called Melodic Minor. Then I have Belfast Bound Book #2 (BB#2), which is the story of Jonny Tyler (Mel’s best friend) and Juliet Monroe (Alex’s assistant), it’s going to pick up with the group after Melodic Minor finishes.
Recently I had a spark of inspiration. For a while I was thinking of shifting genre a little, and I have an idea for a vampire/paranormal erotica story, it’s going to be called The Selene Ruby. I’m working on it along side working on Melodic Minor, they are so different that it’s working well, when I get stuck with one, I get to forget those characters for a little while and return to it after with fresh eyes etc.
I also have the ideas floating around in my head for BB#3, BB#4, I know that there will be a BB#5, but as yet I haven’t any real direction for it. I have also ideas for at least 2 more novellas within the Belfast Bound series. There’s also a short story anthology I have in my mind called ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ the 6 short stories will be interlinked a character or two from each story tying in to other characters in the next story.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment