Monday, August 25, 2014

Release Day info for Jillian Dodd's "Get Me" Book #6 in the Keatyn Chronicles

Jillian Dodd's -
 Get Me - 
Book 6 in the Keatyn Chronicles
 is Live!!! 

B&N:  Coming Soon

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I’m super excited to announce the release of the
Twisted Dreams album! 
I think many of you know that I always imagined Twisted Dreams sounding like the band The Click Five.
When I was looking on iTunes for music for the Hate Me soundtrack, I found out that their former lead singer, Kyle Patrick, was now a solo artist. I contacted him, told him about the series, and long story short, he’s taken my lyrics, set them to music, and performed them in an amazing way.  

The song, Sort of like Fate -for those of you who don’t know, I had dreamed Damian onstage singing this song to Peyton when I was writing Kiss Me. At the time, I hadn’t even plotted that they would get together! I woke up with the melody in my head and spent all morning trying to remember the lyrics.

Kyle took that song and made it – literally, the song of my dreams. There are three individual songs available as well as the album version. Sorta like Fate, Sorta like Fate – Acoustic version, and Meet Me at the Beach. 
 

 

Amazon: http://amzn.to/VK6Xr0




No comments:

Post a Comment