Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Featured Author: Rachael Brownell

Welcome Today's Featured Author

 Rachael Brownell!!!



22402524
Holding On Book 1 in the Holding On Series

Synopsis:
For five years Becca has been struggling to hide her feelings for her best friend, Brad. Now she finally has a chance to move on. She’s in a new city, she’s attending a new school, and she’s met the first guy besides Brad who’s held her attention in a long time. Not only is Ethan attractive, he’s an amazing tennis player, and he might just be Becca’s match on and off the courts.

Brad has loved Becca for as long as he can remember. Now that Becca’s family has moved two thousand miles away, Brad may finally be ready to lay his heart on the line and do whatever it takes to hold on to Becca.

But is Brad too late? Or will Ethan’s secret drive Becca back into Brad’s arms? Torn between her love for Brad and the promise of something new and exciting with Ethan, Becca has an almost impossible choice to make, the choice between letting go or holding on.


Buy Links: Holding On





About Rachael:
Rachael Brownell is from Kalamazoo, Michigan, where she lives with her significant other, Jeremy, and their son, Nicklas.  When’s she’s not working, building LEGOs, or writing, she enjoys scrapbooking and is an avid reader.
I am your average early thirties (29 is anyone asks) working mom.  I spend most of my days either at work or playing with my son as much as possible.  I have an addiction to Facebook, especially Bingo on Facebook.  I’m not proud of it but I also can’t help myself.  You might be able to find me on a local driving range since I have taken up golf.  If you happen to see me you might want to stand back as I am NOT THAT GOOD.  As with everything in life, I will get better over time.  At least I hope I will.
So, how did I get into writing?  Well, when my son started kindergarten last fall I found that I had a ton of time on my hands during the day if I wasn’t at work.  I am easily bored.  I decided that I would try to finish a book that I wrote a long time ago (before I graduated college) just to pass the time.  Well, that didn’t go as well as I planned.  I was young and inexperienced when I started that book.  It was less than impressive so I started over.
‘Holding On’ was the product of me scraping that first book.  

Where else can you find information about my book(s)…
Follow me on Twitter:  @HoldingOn2013
“Like” me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorRachaelBrownell
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7362131.Rachael_Brownell
Novelisting: http://novelisting.com/profile/RachaelBrownell
Website: http://authorrachaelbrownell.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment