Sunday, December 1, 2013

Review of Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice


 I was very happy to read another one of A.D. Justice's books for review, however this book is very different from Wicked Games.  This one is more of a romance about two characters, Andi and Luke.  You learn about each of them separately through their POV's and really understand both characters very well.  I really like hearing both POV's and learning about what drives the other.  It is a true testament about two people who look like they don't belong together, but quickly learn they are kindred spirits so to speak.  I think the author did an amazing job of painting the picture of both Andi and Luke and you really see while they are both hurting about things that happened to them in the past, but find that looks can be deceiving and sometimes there really is a thing called "love at first sight." I definitely recommend this book to others. It is a really sweet story and at times, yes, Crazy Maybe!! My only downfall about the book and believe me, it is really a small downfall, is that it seemed a tiny bit slow at times. Again, I say it was a very small thing that didn't happen but only a couple times and is very easy to get past and fall back into an overall great story!! Overall, I give this book 4.5 AMAZEBALLS STARS!!!

I received an ARC copy of this book for a honest review.

Review by Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment